Friday, August 17, 2007

luvin home

Finally, I'M BACK HOME =P

After 5 hours of journey from UPM to Malacca.
I survived.

Fakualti Pendidikan Pengajain, UPM - Serdang KTM - Bandar Tasik Selatan KTM - Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT - Pudu Raya - Serdang UPM - Malacca

Suffering & torturing
Yes, it's a super long journey =/
some more kena stopped by JPJ on the way for half an hours -.-''
If sit flight, I could reach Australia

anyway, it's worth it.
I'm back home =)

Now, I'm teman-ing Jien while he study for morning paper.

Right now, I would like to publicly declare that the most horrendous torturing year of my life is 2003 & 2004 were the most stressful years in my life

SPM is kinda insane

I love studying in UPM
Didn't thought studying could be fun =)

Okay, have an awesome weekend =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP