Sunday, September 13, 2009

in my mind

mozzies really love like me. arrrrrrrg! i am not doing well in my assignments. what the heck i get frustrated with my test one organizational behavior marks and didn't bother to check it out before test 2 because if i would, i would be super semangat to study for test two and realized that test one lect has not mark the essay. silly me. i still like reading blogs a lot. i don't like doing research stuff. how am i going to take masters then. oh crap, i doesn't seems to do welll in this semester. but then, God has been full of surprises *secret* this afternoon, i counted my cgpa. if i would get 4 flat without falling flat for my last two semester, i would graduate with a 1st class. if not, i need to have get at least 3.801 for the next two semester to graduate with 1st class. arrrrrg! is it possible? is 1st class that important? bah... seriously it's not but it's nice to have it. oh la la... i can't wait to go back to raya to do my assignments at home -.-'' yes, i'm super no life. weekend is all about completing assignments. how sad wei! tomorrow is week 10, time flies freaking fast and i can't chase it. i still got tons of assignments that i feel i'm drowning into it but then in my weakness, He'll be my strength. Amen? seriously, mozzies and bugs loves me a lot. seriously! i realized i still like to read blogs especially super old post and i realized i super like my long hair though it can be super stubborn like me. i should be reading about my Wednesday presentation already! =) have a super duper funny week!




oh ya, i miss d'lish 50% off cupcake =P

2 comments:

Tan Jien Lee said...

I can relate myself in your situation...especially the mozzies part. It's so darn annoying... Haha... And the 'dengueman' comes and fog this whole place every single week but its not working! the mozzies must have gone thru some gene mutation till they are resistant to fog! ARGH!

All the best and see you real soon! :)

fin said...

ooi.... bring home d'lish cupcakes k! yum yum! i want!!!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP