Sunday, November 12, 2006

You can be a blessing

I'm back but only for awhile.
I'll continue to take my rest from blogging after this.


Attention to all the too free and nothing to people especially

Bloggers
who use hours and hours to blog about every single thing that had happened throughout the day.

Today, I woke up then brush teeth then GF called to go out then had chicken rice ball for lunch then went shopping then she saw the so so pretty dress then asked me to buy but I said no money so didn't buy then when to the beach, saw a very cute baby, he was so cute, I felt like cubit him then I went the smelly public toilet then we had laksa for dinner then sent her back then I took a bath then my mum asked me to do some stuff then after that I did my homework. Now I'm at home but I still think of her.
WAA... get a life!

Form THREE, FIVE and other students
Holiday coming and for some of you, you just self-declare HOLIDAY for yourself. Now, you have lot so time to redeem yourself after all the bad bad things you did before this. Spent you time wisely for LIFE IS SHORT and TIME FLIES LIKE A JET PLANE.

Attention!! Perhatian!!

This holiday, Calvary Care Home (Orphanage) at Bukit Baru, Melaka needs volunteer to take care of the kids for few hours. And CCH is having a raising fund to buy the home that they are staying now.

Sacrifice few hours of you precious time and wasted energy for a good cause, why not uh? Instead of sleeping, blogging, watching TV, mamak-ing, and shopping, go and lend a hand to CCH. The children desperately appreciate you time and effort. They maybe a lil ganas but I have seen the youth more ganas by doing the 'hamburger' thing, and do the head bang! So I know you, the young people can take it!

Your presence there means a lot to them. And, they will change your perspective of life, just like they have changed mine. It's a life changing experience. If you are not changed, then volunteer till you change. Though it's tiring, it's worth it. (Maybe I'll blog about my life changing experience while volunteering. Hehe...)

Be a volunteer for it will change the kids life and of coz, yours too!

For more details, please contact Ms Chong Fei Gin 06-2314460.

Thank you :P

May God bless you!
You can be a Blessing to others as well!

7 comments:

anna said...

super potong stim you know you.
come i give u an analysis of ur post....

...GF called to go out =)
...had chicken rice ball for lunch =.="

...she saw the so so pretty dress =)
but I said no money so didn't buy ='(

...then went to the beach =)
...a very cute baby =D
...I felt like cubit him (how can u?!)

...went the smelly public toilet x.x
...after that I did my homework =/

...Now I'm at home but I still think of her. (omg, this one memang no life punya guy!!)


hahaha. but ur potongstimness makes it funny. =D hmm sounds familiar tho. like someone we know only..... you modify from someone's post izzit?!!

Desperate Witty Owl said...

after reading you post i'm TOI!
-_________-

oi, i ask u to help CCH not analize the lamess part of the post!

hac u notice that...=) =.=" is not a word? blhc says.

i did it myself! omg, i can be quite ah lian uh? oh no, in this case ah beng. hahahaa..

ps : i'm creating my emotion. u jus giv me sme ideas. hehehe..

Desperate Witty Owl said...

thank goodness, u said nothing about eating laksa uh! if not... hehehe... =)

Anonymous said...

oiii...i think da "hanmburger" thingy u r refering 2 is called "rojak" by us youth....

and da CCH kids dont get physical like da rojak does....they get mental....don pretend u don know dat...i was there dat time and u did nothin much....ish, my vcds saved ur lifes....wakakaka....

Desperate Witty Owl said...

ya d rojak thing. y rojak? it looks lik hamburger! hahaha..

what do u mean by mental?
ish... the day b4 u came, we survived too without watching tv. we played football and run around. hehe.. it's kinda cool with them. they truly appreciate you!
Go..

Anonymous said...

bcoshhh...actually i oso dunno y they call it dat....hehe...ask one of da twins or Johnathan....they invented da thing wif Khim Hai wan....

Coz they will kacau u a lot lot. I always kena...very hard 2 control them wan...stubborn...sumtimes must make very scary face ony they listen...

I maybe got no time to go leh...vewi bz...lots 2 do...

Desperate Witty Owl said...

the rojak thing!?!? i simply cannot understand. it happen since long long time ago b4 Khim Hai came. heh! mayb started fr Ps Les. Hah!

geee... i kena punch by Isaac a lot of times n always got BLUE BLACK! hahaa.. this time i'll be going with my family, i think. got time, GO!!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP