Thursday, November 16, 2006

fun time ahead! =)

This is my 5th time trying to blog today. Laptop/system gone crazy and so am I!
Finally, finally, I'm cleverer. Type in the Microsoft word first!


Congratulations to all standard 6 students!
Well Done!! =)
You still have a long, long road ahead.
Don't just stop here.
Stay close with God and do you best,
for your future is in God hand.
Then everything will go well with you.
Amen?
I doubt any standard 6 reads my blog, but if you are one of them, please let me know. ;)

For the 1st time, I'm super duper excited to go back UPM.
After my last final paper on Saturday, I'm going to FESPIC.
Oh, FESPIC, here I come!
Btw, for those who have no idea what is FESPIC, please read your newspaper or just click here.
I'll be a volunteer there.
Not any volunteer but a volunteer a liaison officer for the Chinese Taipei Contingent.
Oh God, please help my Chinese. =/
Hopefully, I'll be a help to them and not helping them to cause confusion! -_-

After FESPIC, there are more exciting stuff!
The-oh-so-great conference, cousin's oh-so-grand wedding, CLA's building contruction began, Christmas party, makan-makan and more...
Fuh, I desperately simply can't wait!
Hopefully I'll have time to blog some of it.
Oh, I haven't blog about Raya and the oh-so-awesome handshake with Pak Lah too. :)

Since I'll be so busybusy, DWO will take a super duper long nap until I have time to take my nap! =)
Ok, that's all for now. See you soon! *hopefully*
Adios!
Enjoy your holiday!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP