Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm back!

Finally, I reached my home sweet home after such a long, long time.
The past 12 days in FESPIC was the best of my 19 years of my life, no doubt.
It's an experience I'll never forget, every bit of it!

It will take me a long, long time to blog everything.
But, I'll do whatever it takes to blog about it.
Every single memories is too precious to forget.

How can life be so exciting!
It seemed so unreal. How did it happen?
Just 12 days but unbelievable. Truly, a life changing experience!

I'm already missing those awesome and friendly people I met there.

5 comments:

anna said...

heyyy!!!
your "Summary for lazy/blur/not so ah-ma reader" is very chun!! wahlah superduper brilliant idea man... (maybe i shd use it 1 day since my posts alwiz vry longwinded...hehe)

i will read ur posts properly n enjoy ur potongstimness after exams!! =D nice pics btw.

Desperate Witty Owl said...

What to do? I got lazy/blur/not so ah-ma reader around!
got copy right ok! *in a nutshell suits you!*

wawa... thanks thanks! at least 1 person will read my long long post! not much potongsimness but more SS!! hahaha... ugly kiss! do well!

Anonymous said...

i miss you

Anonymous said...

舒恩~i am baow...
missing you so much...
how are you~
this week.. i feeling so sad
because i miss about malaysia thing..

Desperate Witty Owl said...

hey, piggy pig!
you were here! come here more often. :)
miss you a lot too!!
you miss Malaysia?
Come Malaysia for holiday! come Malacca, i can bring you round!
love ya! keep in touch!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP