Thursday, December 14, 2006

1.12.2006

Time flies like a jet plane!

It was my last day with the Chinese Taipei Power Lifting Contingent before sending them of to a far away land. =(

7:30am
I reached GS Hotel early as usual although I didn't need to.

By this time, I was very close with them. I didn't need to sleep in the lobby anymore. Just knocked their door, I could just land my exhausted body onto their comfy bed. For the 1st time in weeks, I slept very well. Now, it was their turned to wake me up and made sure I was ready on time. Hehehe...

Later, the gals and I with the archery and swimming contingent went to Mid Valley! Yahooo...

When we reached MV, we were treated like VVIP! The guard welcomed and greeted us. He then opened door for us and assisted us in every way he could. Fuyoh... What a privileged!

I refrained myself from shopping though it was very tempting! All I did was being with them whenever they went. It was such a great feeling to enter any shop and come up with bags of stuff! We only managed to enter a few shops but every shop that we entered, were conquered by them! How I wish I could be like them.

While shopping, I realized MV is very W/C friendly even the shops. Every path was wide enough for W/C users. Recently, whenever I went, I took noticed whether the building has W/C facilities. *Pahlawan Mall is specially made to be W/C friendly! That's why I LOVE it* We were in a hurry so we 'tapao-ed' Yoshinoya for lunch.

Before heading back, the bus driver took us round the city! How cool!!
Later, everyone got ready to go to the closing ceremony.

We started waiting from 4:30pm but as usually, we had to wait and wait. And the rain was pouring like elephant and hippopotamus. Things were so unorganized. I felt so cheated because the organizer told us it would start at 6:30pm but in actually 8:30pm only started. *Pissed off!!*

According to one of the them, it was the worst closing ceremony she attended! *paiseh, me the Malaysian!*
Never mind, snapping photes away made everyone happier.

The generous man with the LOs
He was the one who treated me seafood dinner

Remember the Archery coach?
See I grew taller! Over the shoulder!
Hahaha... the LOs stood on the road divider!

I only get to know her on the last day. *What a waste*
Her name is Fang Tzu-ya and 19 years old just like me. But she rides her motorbike to the city, not like me who still need MUM!
The moment she knew my age and I am a Christian, she was so happy. Mana tahu it was at last somebody could call her 'cheh cheh' -_-''
She was the swimmer for Chinese Taipei and won some medals. *Great* A very pretty girl with tons of courage. She uses her feet to write and her writing put me to shame! She even could write nicer than me in a moving bus. *Paiseh*
When she invited me to eat supper, I was amazed how she could use her feet to hold a cup and spoon to eat maggie mee. *very cool* She was so cute, she wanted to touched my dangling earring so much! Hah...

Finally, at 8:30pm, we marched in a MESS! We didn't know where we supposed to go and everything was kelam kabut. By 9:30pm, the Chinese Taipei contingent couldn't stand it anymore, we decided to head back GS Hotel.

As we were on the bus, everyone were in the happy mood again. Seriously, beside the fire crackers, others was not worth watching. *Pathetic but true* I wish the next time Malaysia will do better.

That day, I slept over in the gals hotel! So luxurious! =) I could hear my back cried for joy after 11 days of hard uncomfy bad.
While Ya Hsuan was bathing, DHB came to our room, all the way from CP Hotel! FUH! The gals were on cloud nine.
Before DHB, the gals talked me into bringing them to CP Hotel without the coach knowledge. I did agreed reluctantly. Thank God, DHB came if not I may be in trouble. Hahaha...

The day ended with a BLAST!!!
Lesson learned :
We cannot turn back time. Treasure every moment...

Summary for the lazy/blur/ not so ah-ma readers :
We went to MV for shopping. Then, we went to the worst closing ceremony. Surprisingly, DHB came to GS Hotel. The gals were on cloud nice skipping away. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP