Sunday, December 10, 2006

26.11.2006

please save your time to read the bible. just skip to the summary. heh!

today's schedule
8:00am -10:00am training

training center

Great! *happily* =)
Wa... duty end at 10am. So, I predicted could reached K17 at about 2pm.

Great! *sarcastically* =/
Wa... I have to catch the 1st bus at 5:30am. So, I had to wake up at 5:00am. WAH!!!

I managed to wake up myself at 5:00am!
Fuh! Truly, what a MIRACLE!
I only can do it by the grace of God

Happily, I reached GS Hotel on time too.
The competition started that day!

Everything was set up for the game!

*addition/tambahan :
In the training hall, suddenly, the Chinese Taipei contingent medical doctor asked me to squat down with my feet together. I did with much questioning. Then, he asked me to take off my shoes and do it again. I reluctantly obey again. Later, he asked me lift my leg, bend my leg... I did it with much difficulty. Then, he put his 2 fingers and pressed on certain area at my back. I YELLED SO LOUD inside. I didn't yelled out, because there was a lot of people including the good looking Korean guy was there. OMG, it was so painful. I was almost in tears.

Then, he went on to explained that my tendon was too tight. And, continue with the gravity and pressure theory Therefore, I hunch at times and my legs could curve in. He taught me some exercise to loosen the tendon.

Wa... so bless to have a professional doctor to advise me for FREE. Since young, nobody told me this. People used to nag about my posture but no one gave me solution to it. After the advice, whenever I saw the doctor, I was super stressed because I knew he would analyze my poster, the way I walk and sit, and my standing. FUYOH!


The gals athletics wanted to stay back to watch the game but the concerned coach didn't allow.
Later, the gals told me the coach checked on them every 2 hours. He even called them frequently, just to make sure everything was okay.
OMG! By the way, the coach stayed in the room beside theirs only and they are adult already!! Such discipline I can't take it!
Whatever it is, the coach is a very nice man like a father figure.

After training, we went back.
I lepak-ed and MSN at the FESPIC secretariat's room in GS Hotel.
At there, I helped an Iraqi lady to register her digi sim card. I was pathetic. I'm not so good with non-nokia handphone but was glad I managed to help her.
Then, I meet 2 GS Hotel's managers.

"Wa... what you doing?" asked manager A
"see my blog, friendster, check email," I said with fear and trembling since I was not supposed to use. It was for the athletics only.
"erm... please do not disturb her. She is doing something very important," said manager B
I was laughing away.
"excuse me. She's is blogging and looking at her friendster. I got friendster, myspace, and blog. I want to add her, okay!" replied manager B

They continued to fool around. Wah... so blessed by their friendliness. I was so afraid of managers but not anymore! Thanks to them.

Later, I decided to go lobby to take a rest.
Before I slept, Iraqi ladies were around me.
When I woke up, Iraqi ladies were around me too.
Then, I looked at my watch. I slept for ONE hour already. FUH!
*for your information, the Iraqi ladies don't sit together with the men or any close contact.*
Then, the same Iraqi lady I helped earlier said,"You slept for ONE hour!"

Fuh, I must seemed so tak senonoh to her since I slept in public. Hahaha...
Her friend offered kacang to me. So touched cause people always say Iraqi are kiam siap! =)

I waited till 1:30pm, still no bus. So I decided to go Putra Staduim with the Pakistan Ping Pong contingent to Putra Stadium for greater probability to go back K17.

The Pakistani were chatting away loudly. Me, sitting at the back of the bus, were threatened by them but they turned out to be far more friendly than I expected.

They asked me for Malaysia's souvenir, so half-heartedly I gave 2 "visit Malaysia 2007" pens that I took earlier to them.
But mana tahu, in return, they gave me 2 Pakistan Pin and 1 ring.
His own ring! I didn't want to take but he insisted. Later, their coach offered to belanja ice-cream everyone including me. *lagi touched* Wish I have their picture.

When I reached Putra Stadium, I waited lagi. I found the bus to UPM at 3:30pm.
I was on cloud nine, but the bus decided to wait for more people.
I slept for another hour.
Woke up, still not moving.
At that moment, I was in tears...
Tears kept rolling down. I was exhausted! I just needed sleep on the bed!

At that moment, the bus driver came in. Pathetically, I asked him to go UPM.

"Uncle, can go UPM now? I waited since 10am," *tried not to cry*

He must be kesian-ed me, he called his boss for permission to move. Then, the bus really moved. *so touched*

FUH! More tears fell. Tears of happiness.... *

5:30pm, I reached K17. Finally!
Ate ice-cream and then slept for a long long time......

Lesson learned :
Waiting is difficult. I must learned to enjoy the waiting. Sounds crazy but I get super stressed when I needed to wait. So I must learn to relax during the waiting time. Shouldn't not focus on the problem but the fun and depend on God.

Summary for the lazy/blur/ not-so-ah-ma readers :
NOTHING HAPPEN! I just kept waiting and waiting... From 10am to 4:30pm. Longest wait! =)

Edited : A lot random and blessed incident happened but I was too focus to go back till I forgotten the enjoying moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP