Wednesday, December 20, 2006

R U OK?

Hey, are you all in Malacca and Johor doing okay?
Still surviving at home? =)
If you still can read my post, then still okay la...
Pray for the rain to STOP and water to STOP flow in!

My house's car porch is flooded and it's rising.
Hope everything will get better...
*No pictures because Jien said I'm like paparazzi; =/ But let's make Anna a real paparazzi! =)

Flood near my house
~boring ugly photo taken by Anna the mashpotatomato
*permission not granted but what are friend for, right?* =]
Just,
dad checked the torch light just to be ready
mum wanted to pack an emergency bag just to be ready
jien was excited about it and very ready, (I think)!
and I was thinking if I have the red Vincci wedges then I will be ready.

Now, it's a good time to make use of your wedges or platform shoes!
If I have my red wedges, then I could walk out my house without getting my feet wet but now...
See, I NEEEED my red Vincci wedges NOW! =.="

2 comments:

anna said...

lebih...

i wonder where are u now.. has the water reached inside ur house???

Desperate Witty Owl said...

the water in the house already but it's at the sliding door reel... so still okay!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP