Tuesday, December 12, 2006

28.11.2007

Lately, I could easily dream. I dreamed about I got drunk with alcohol and Peter How drown in a coffin! --____--''
...........................................................................................................................................................................

The BEST mug mee I ever tasted! OH, please give me more!
Anyone volunteer want to ship it for me from Taiwan?
The athletics actually brought dozensssss of this mug mi over here,
just in case they didn't like Malaysian food.


5:30am
Wah... how nice to laze around till 5:30am. What a rare opportunity!

6:00am
Up in the very frozen bus till I could turned into a frozen prawn if not because of my faithful maroon sweater.

8:00am
I reached GS Hotel. Straight away, I continued ZzzzzzzzZzzzzzzz in the lobby. After awhile a Thai badminton male athletic came to sit in front of me. *he looked like my dad =)* He wanted to chat with me but I was too malas and tired to layan him. I just gave short, boring answers. *So bad of me* Before heading to his competition stadium, he gave me a pat to wake me up and handed me 2 unique animal skin Thai key chains. *****felt so unworthy to receive!***** He really brighten up my day. It was not because of the key chains but the kindness he showed.

Of all the souvenirs I received, this 2 key chains are the most memorable souvenirs I received in FESPIC!

Later, the Chinese Taipei Power Lifting contingent and I went to the stadium for training and to watch the competition.

After training, only the gals *Ya Hsuan, Tzu Hui and Me* left behind to enjoy the competition.
But not for long, the gals decided to go back before it ended.

We wanted to go back to GS Hotel but no bus driver wanted to sent us =(

However, the Malay chap who was in-charge of the transportation was 'IN LOVE' with my athletics. Whatever was asked, was granted~! My gals athletics were too charming and cheeky at MANY times to resist... -_-''

SMILES that melt heartsss! =)
but -_-'' at time! ;)

He then, volunteered to sent with his own van. Rare case!
When we were in the van, my athletics had a better idea!
"Where not go to Crown Princess Hotel where the Korean Power Lifters are staying before heading GS Hotel?" they asked with super pathetic faces.
I was reluctant to ask but the looked at their face! Ish...

Surprisingly, the chap agreed without any nagging!
Then, my athletics started to call him "KACAK!! KACAK!!" all the way until he was super-duper-kembang!

Call my athletics smart! Yes, they are!
They made everybody wanted to do what they wanted!

When we reached CP Hotel, they didn't know the room number of the Korean guy whom they wanted to meet, DUK HWAN BONG!!
Then, they threw me into the Korea Admin Office to asked for the his room number ALONE! -_-'' *betrayed* Some more, his name so hard to pronounce.

Anyway, we managed to meet up with him. He was sick and the next day was his competition. They went to give support! *Awwww...* But they had another reason. *Hint*


HIM!

Ahem... Just talking to him for 15 minutes was enough to fill her day with stars and her night with sun!

Anyway, DHB was very friendly. He gave me a OFFICIAL KOREA FOOTBALL TEE!
I was in daze... *high*

After 15 minutes, we went skipped, jumped, slided back to GS Hotel.
What an adventurous day!

Lesson Learned :
Be friendly and ask nicely. People treasure it! And, their favor is upon you!

Summary for the lazy/blur/ not so ah-ma :
We took an adventurous ride to Crown Princess Hotel just to see HIM! And, I got an OFFICIAL KOREA FOOTBALL TEE! *high*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP