Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

IT IS

CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
......
......
merry christmas merry christmas merry christmas merry christmas merry christmas merry christmas merry christmas

May this Christmas be a memorable Christmas for you! you! you! you! you!

The Lord, Jesus has done this for you! you! you! you! you!

He has you in mind even before He came to this earth

How precious are you! you! you! you! you! in His sight

May all of us re-discover the true meaning of Christmas in our own heart!

************************************************************************************

Just want to say
super-super thank you
for all of you who took the trouble to remember and wish me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
through sms, friendster, MSN, blog, makan-makan together and in your very own special ways.
I'm truly touched although some of you were forced by me to wish. Muahahaha.... =.=''
I'm sorry if I didn't get to reply your sms, but I treasure it. Thanks!

Btw, I never thought wishing Happy Birthday is so competitive these day!
Everyone wants to be the first.
The 1st person
who called to wish, ex-gbs classmate asked,"Am I the 1st one?"
The 2nd person
who called to wish, ex-KMJ roomate was pissed off because that I told her the truth. She even insisted that the 1st person called at 11.59pm. hahaha...

Then the most
was Anna, because she was not the 1st person to wish me but then she made sure she was the 1st to wish HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Oh my...
That was not the worse, after Anna's sms, I went on MSN. And another ex-gbs classmate did the same as Anna.
Wa... what an interesting world?

This birthday is a little different than the usual.
Friends from Johor, Malacca, Selangor, Perak, Terengganu, Sabah, Kelantan, Kedah and all the way from Korea and Australia who made an effort to make my day special! =)
Suddenly, I just realized I have friends who are in many different places.
Oh, I felt so loved! =]

thanks, thanks, thanks...

truly, appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP