Tuesday, December 05, 2006

24.11.2006

Power Lifting training at 4:00-6:00pm. *remember*take note*

Reached GS Hotel early. So I decided to shop around the area to release stress!
Bought some cheap random stuff - wrapping paper, ring, earrings, kacang...

Being a super good LO, I bought 3 Malaysian fruits for them - longan, nangka and buah salak! *ehem*

longan

nangka

buah salak
shame on you if you are Malaysia and don't know buah salak!

After I went round the whole place, I only discovered I just jalan-jalan ALONE at Chow Kit road!
The most dangerous road in Malaysia!
Thank God, nothing happen to me. And, it's not as scary as it was describe by people.
Chow Kit Road is almost like Melaka Bunga Raya.

Time to go to stadium.
At the training, the super good looking Korean guy spoke to me for the 1st time. *almost melted*

Tremendously tired after reaching K17 but still managed to torture roommates with my craps! *Thanks to patience and enduring roommates! =>*

Lesson learned :
Do to others what you want them to do to you!
God will not forsake me even when I walk through dark valley.

Summary for lazy/blur/ not so ah-ma reader :
When to shop in Chow Kit Road and bought Malaysian fruits for athletics before heading to stadium for training!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP