Monday, December 18, 2006

Answered Prayer!

Have you made a promise to God?
I did when I was Form 1

I prayed to God that I will not cheat/ "confirm answers" during exam.
*heh... for those honest people, "confirm answers" is looking at your friend answer just to double check!"*
And if I cheat then I'll fail the paper.
And if I didn't cheat then I'll pass the paper.

And truly, God never fail to fulfill it.
I didn't fail any on my exam papers during secondary years.
I had many almost-failed paper but not once I failed. Amazing but true!
Gee... I didn't know how I survive history and add math if not of HIM.

Then, came the year I went matriculation, Kolej Matrikulasi Johor.
Math was super tough! I couldn't understand...
The lecture was not only speaking in France but he was speaking to himself or the wall only!
Just like everyone else, I copied during testss in the tutorial classroom.

Then came the day I received my 1st mid semester exam result!
Lo and behold, I FAILED!
I failed my 1st exam.
I cried and I mourned but after I knew 60%/ more of the students failed, I felt much better. Hehe...
Then, I remembered the prayer I prayed!
I confessed... I repented... Guilty was me!
After I confessed, I felt relieved that I failed. I learned...

Later, a kind lecturer told me it was tough to get a B after I failed math. I was devastated.
But mana tahu, I graduated with a A- from KMJ!
All glory goes to God!! =)

Today, I checked my 1st semester PNGK.



And discovered I got what I prayed for!
Wa... Is not God good and great?
Last week, I knew only my grades and counted the PNGK myself. And it fell short of what I prayed for. But it turned out that I made a mistake with my counting. Hah...

So, prayer answered again!
Fuh! God never fail to amaze me.
Truly, Holy Spirit is my guide.
Super thankful to God.
Thank You, Jesus.
Love you, Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...i have to agree wif u tat our wonderful God is ever faithful!...hahaha..remember i used to cry to u over my failed test here in college?..but wen i really cried out to HIM for my final exam,He ever faithful gave me wat i ask for!Thank You God!

Desperate Witty Owl said...

Amen. Go go Adrienne! seek and you'll find, ask and you'll be given!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP