Sunday, December 03, 2006

20.11.2006

Quite early in the morning, I woke up with super duper excited mood.
Dengan bersemangatnya, Hwei Sue, Jie Min, Hwei Sue's roommate
(super sorry, can't remember her name) and me headed to Kolej 17 to register as a Liaison Officer (LO) for FESPIC.
We waited for UPM bus to go to K17. We waited and waited.
At last, I gave up and WE decided to take a cab.

Sampai di K17, we registered and check-in our apartment.
Our house for the next 12 days.
Fuhyoh! It was so nice.
*will post pic later* The cupboard, sofa, cabinet, bed, mirror, toilet...
K17 is 10 times better my hostel, Kolej Canselor (KC).
I was so jealous and I'm still is! I was tempted to duplicate the keys and continue to stay after FESPIC since the apartment is still vacant. =P

K17 is the hostel for medic and veterinary and some other more ''genius" students only.
I want to log a complain.
I, the educated people from Education Faculty should be given a place in K17 too! Teachers are the inspiration to the future generation!
Doctors and vet are not the only important students!
Arg! NOT fair! Fight for justice! *stomped my feet like gigantic overweight owl*


Since we was free the whole day, we decided go The Mines to grab some junk food. Thinking we would have 12 days of spending wonderful time together; eating popcorn and chatting away. *dreaming away*

8.00pm
Mana tahu, before we could step into our apartment after going to The Mines, Hwei Sue got a call.
"Sekarang kamu perlu ke KLIA untuk sambut Australia team. Ada seorang wheelchair"
"Tapi, I belum mandi. Give me 30 min? 15 min?" -_-
"Tak boleh, perlu tunggu transport ke KLIA sekarang"
"Saya seorang? So bahaya"
"No, SEORANG!"

It was a super duper kanchiong moment since we had no idea what is a liaison officer.
What are we supposed to do? It was like telling a 1st year medic student to perform surgery. *freaking scary and stressful* Only people like Hwei Sue could still stay calm at such situation.

However, after thousands of calls and 1 hour of waiting, finally,
at 9pm, Hwei Sue diteman oleh Jie Min went to KLIA with a black perdana. Fuh! Canggih manggih!

By the time, I was super duper tired. Straight away after bathe, I pengsan on the bed.
But I was half worrying that I'll receive call and I have to go KLIA in the middle of the night alone! *super stress* Tidur tak lena.

What a day!

For the 1st time in my life, I felt like a doctor! 24/7 on call.
With just a phone call, we have to be ready to perform our duty as a LO.

Lesson learned
: Never get stress by the situation but trust in the Lord. He'll make your path straight. Worry will not add another hour to my day.

Summary for lazy/blur/not so ah-ma reader :
Check in to my house for the next 12 days. It was super comfy and nice.
Hwei Sue and Jie Min was informed last minutes to welcome the Australian Boccia contingent at KLIA at 8pm, straight after shopping in The Mines. And, the drama began and ended at 3.30am. *felt like a doctor on call*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP