Thursday, December 14, 2006

30.11.2006

Ya Hsuan is a freelance computer graphic designer.
She made this for me!!
How sweet of her!
Tell me how not to like them! =)
Love them lots!
......................................................................................................................................................................
Currently, I'm using the circled toothpaste.
The only different it the packaging.
Instead of English, it's Chinese.

Ya Hsuan gave it to me because I like it so much.
Seriously, it's the best toothpaste I had ever used.
It's more liquid/cair than the tube colgate.
Wish Malaysia will sell it soooon.....


Last day of competition! *phew*

THE DAY for Big Bro Kuo Tai!

He was a body builder before a power lifter!
Fuyoh! Power lifting get paid better so...
His gf is pretty and works as a teacher

Early in the morning, we went through the usual stuff.
He is the above 100kg category, so weight is not a problem to him. He could eat as much as he could.

Before the competition started, we met a 70++ years old power lifting judge who still carries barbell and enter competition. Wa... he was a fitness buff! He is even the spoke person for a health product. After chatting for awhile, he took out a poster of him and signed! He then passed to the Chinese Taipei Assistant. Everyone were waaaah-ing about it. He continued his chatting and took out a small photo album. He showed us the photos of him flexing his muscle during the younger days and not-so-young days. Then, I realized this old man was very VAIN!
He paused at one photo and said,"this is how I looked like few months after my surgery." More people crowed around admiring his fitness even after operation.
Then, he continued,"Few weeks after the operation, I looked at myself in mirror, tears rolled down my eyes. I was sad. *paused* My muscles all were gone!"
I was like -____-""' !!!
Vain vain vain... Vanity! Vanity knows no age or gender.

It was as if his world just turned up side down!! *smacked head*

At the end of the day, he won SILVER medal as expected.

The over-joyed Kuo Tai with his Silver medal

In the evening, the assistant treated the Power Lifting contingent and myself seafood dinner in a famous restaurant nearby!
We walked over there. I was too busy eating until I forgotten to take some pictures but the others remembered. heh!



The food was very-very yummylicious, especially since I was deprived of edible food for ages. On normal days, it was either I was too busy to eat or the food was too yucky & eerky to eat. *saliva dripping as I thought of it!* After the makan, they handed me an envelope. I will always remember how nice they were to me. The assistant even mentioned,"You are like one of the family to us." *super-duper touched* I was there to be a blessing but I was more blessed!

What a great day!

*Hwei Sue miraculously helped my athletics to buy 34 boxes of Tan Kim Hock coconut biscuits and 27 pack of Tan Kim Hock coconut sweets from The Mines ALL BY HERSELF. According Hwei Sue, she had Jesus with the cross on his shoulder as she was carrying it. Wa... I'm deeply thankful to her. Thanks HWEI SUE! It really didn't occur to me it was a lot! =/*

Lesson Learned :
You'll reap what you sow. Seriously, do to others what you want them to do to you. Give and it'll be given back unto you.

Summary for the lazy/blur/ not so ah-ma readers : Big bro Kuo Tai won silver medal for above 100kg category. Later, the assistant treated us seafood dinner. Truly, I was blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP