Sunday, December 31, 2006

Blessed New Year!

YEAR 2006

a list of stuff that happen for the 1st time to me

successfully entered University Putra Malaysia with my 1st choice course!
1st Christmas without the whole family ;/
participated in a lunatic "world peace" demonstration, My first and the last!
be a volunteer in an international event
my hair has grown over the shoulder!
spent less than RM100 for Christmas shopping
watched power lifting LIVE
being in the class with 3 Chinese only
bought my 1st nike shoes at 50% off
led a good friend to Christ
attended FGA service
discovered guys can be very,very vain!
made great friends with Koreans and Taiwanese! :>
too lazy to make cards/wrap present this Christmas *1st time... =( *
waxed my legs *ouch*
meet lotsa Taipeng ppl outside Taipeng!
received 2 football shirts as gift =)
Germany world cup and of cause, Korea football tee

discovered my Chinese language is horrendously bad
experienced flood
weighed 50kg and above 0_O
not afraid of hotel manager anymore! hehe...
revieved a love letter from a 13 years old boy
slept at 6.15am after I heard mum waking up to get ready to school
shook hands with our Prime Minister
cried for almost 24 hours non-stop
shopped in Chow Kit road and Petaling Street alone. *proud of myself* 0_O
I think puff sleeves and polka dots are cool!
{Fin, please don't faint! I know what I said long time ago but people change. So do I!}
represented my hostel for futsal. heh!
received US$ as gift
discovered hair dryer is amazing invention! *Less bad hair day from now on!*
and the list goes on....

And oh, not forgetting, in 2006, I have a new blog! =)
I didn't do any much extreme stuff in 2006.

However, in years to come,
I want to
buggy jump, more discipline, sit hot air balloon, learn make-up, dream big dreams, kayaking, snorkeling, own a digicam, sit on airplane, climb mountains, have more faith in Christ, back-packing in Asia, know&love God more, meet my Taiwanese&Korean friends again, flying fox, read Bible from cover to cover, learn to cook laksa, rock climbing, dive into deep ocean, have bigger vision, own a wedges, do more interesting volunteering work, improve in studies, exercise more often,dance in snow&rain&mud, always put God 1st, go for more workshops & camps, discover Malaysia, collect more wrapping papers,
and of coz, I want to stick super close to the best counselor!
and the list goes on...

Many of us end the year 2006 with a BANG!
For some of us, it is more like a BANG on the head
rather than a great ending!
*Firecrakers*BANG!*

Year 2006 may ends with much disappointed, discouragement, and regrets.
If only, if only, if only...

But let's leave behind the IF ONLYsss
and marched forward to Year 2007!
Thanking God in every situation =)

Exactly One Year Ago 31.12.2005
Fin, Cathy, Joy
Anna, Me, Grace
Bye-Bye 2006


WELCOME 2007

BLESSED NEW YEAR!

6 comments:

blhc said...

"discovered guys can be very,very vain!"

what u mean ar?but definetly sounds like your insulting guys every where!!

blhc said...

wow who's dat 13 yr old???wa....age doesnt mean anything when it comes to love...u cried bcoz of d love letter or was it something else?

Anonymous said...

hahaha....well, every year be it good or bad will go by and it will only be memories....i forgot where i got this i think its my friend. "Where I've been is a product of who I am today."

And i like your longer hair....hehehe

Desperate Witty Owl said...

blhc, i used to thought SOME guys r very vain but now i know i'm wrong. very,very vain is the only correct. it's not an insult. once i told a guy he is vain, he was overjoyed! what can i say?

13yrs old guy is a secret. muahahha... oh age definitely matter to me, at least for me. btw, the crying & love letter is diff story! =)

davin, hehehe... ya true. Hopefully u r happy with the product you made! tq tq...got hair dryer so can keep long hair. muahahaha...

blhc said...

what does a hairdryer got to do with longer hair ??? *confused*

Desperate Witty Owl said...

aiyo... u guys donnu how useful is a hair dryer! it can style your hair. With a hair dryer less bad hair day la...

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP