Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back2UPM

Class starting tomorrow!
I'm just starting to learn to enjoy holiday!!!!! Arg...

Now, I'm half happy and half reluctant to leave the comfort of my home.

After long holidays, I always have super hard time going back to hostel.
Oh my queen size bed, attached bathroom, home cook meal, faithful streamyx, amazing hair dryer, a small world through MSN, super fast microwave, and of cause just being with my lovely family is just simply niceeeeee.

But I miss UPM quite a lot too.
The friends I meet who gave me a reason to love UPM.
The joy of learning new interesting stuff in class.
The excitement of attending FGA&TSF!!! Never thought I'll miss TSF-ian so much =)
The yummycious food at "No Name Shop" in Putra food court.
and of coz, I miss my floor-mates... I still don't know why I'll miss my floor-mates! Maybe is the kemeriahan or maybe is the super kind friends.. I really don't know.

In about 12 hours time, I will be back to hostel saying "HEY!" to my floor-mates IF I'm still given to stay at the same floor.

Floor-mates and me!
Spot me? Super easy!

The day we took group photo, was the day, I realized I didn't have any purple clothes. I borrowed the purple tee from a friend. The tee looked alright but when I wore it, the shirt didn't even cover my bellybutton! Gosh... I couldn't stop laughing. I like purple color but I still don't have any purple tee yet!

And not forgetting, cleaning up my dusty room and then suffer from "SNEEZEzophrenia" =/

10 comments:

blhc said...

SNEEZEzophrenia...hey this isnt a word!! i googled it ...dosent exsist!!

Desperate Witty Owl said...

aiyo! pls update ur dictionary! if still dun have just write on it la...

blhc said...

oh sorry sorry....okok....new word SNEEZEzophrenia got it...*can only be found in the "suerncopedia"

Desperate Witty Owl said...

suerncopedia.... WAH! i like.. hehe! =)

anna said...

if u wear purple then i shall call u Barney.

blhc said...

muauhahhahah Barney the purple dinosaur!!! =)

Desperate Witty Owl said...

very very very very very very very =.=" =.=" =.=" =.="

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm....Ernie ish likes aih dino-sa-urrr.....shhhhe likeys purrpel....

Yesh!!! She qualifies to be BARNEY the purple dinosaur....female version...muahahahaha

Desperate Witty Owl said...

WAH SEH! i like purple but not till...

nvm, i don't know what to say coz i'm eating the purplish blueberry yoghurt while typing this. nvr knew i like purple so much! hehe... =)

Anonymous said...

Aight! Cool....Barney it is then....

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP