Sunday, January 28, 2007

How old do you want to live?

Anna and The me =P
the day i turned 19
23.12.2006

How fast time flies...
Just went I turned 19, people start to tell me I'm 2-0 this year.
Still couldn't swallow it. *self denial!* hahaha..

Just few days ago, I asked my specky roomie, "how old do you want to live?"
I kept thinking how long I want to live if I am given a choice.
Life seems short to number it.

All I could say that, the longer I live, the longer I want to live on this earth.
But I'm also reminded that I'm just a traveller on earth.
For my real home is in heaven.
Earth is not my permanent home. Heaven is...
I'm just passing by earth.
So how long do you want to live on earth?
************************************************************************************
Something interesting yet crappy!

hehehe =P

erm... not to bad!

ARH!!! Anna, why your brother look-alike with more female celebrities than male!!!
ar.................. Help needed!
Identity crisis!
counsellor ready!
hehehe... =P

2 comments:

anna said...

oiioioioiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

you tooo freee is ittt??!!!!

ciss.........
go and do such nonsense......
i think you study too much till crazy d...........................!!!!!

hahaahhahahahhahahahaaha

thanks for doing for me so i can know the results so i no need to own self do such crappy stuff.. (although i alwiz feel like doing but alwiz didn do coz tak kuasa & got better things to do!!!)

=P

Desperate Witty Owl said...

ops... to tell you the truth,i'll only start studyin aft tis. so dun feel bad if u sleep lots and not studying! muahahah...

I finally discover how to do the crappy stuff so much make full use of it! hehehe..

*ugly kiss*

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP