Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm 19

My no. 101 post!

Finally I can declare,
I'm 19!!
aku dah 19!!
When friends going 20 soon,
I just turned 19!
How nice...
Whenever I felt old,
I just think of my "older" friends.
Ahem!

18 going to 19 years old was definitely a memorable year.
It was year full of changes...

I always like Chinese New Year. With tons of aunties, uncles and cousins living in 2 kampung houses is awesome! My 18th CNY was super duper special because it was the last few days I was spending time with Fin before she fly to New Zealand.




14.2.2006 Oh my, it was like the darkest day in my 18 years! My dearest sweetest sister, Fin left for NZ to further study. I cried and cried. I thought I couldn't function well without her. Hah! God thought me many valuable lessons. Bye, bye Fin.

Then, I suddenly became not-so-sane. I did shopping like crazy. And of cause, I had a faithful shopping companion who as crazy as me. We went to small towns to shop and eat yummycious food! We definitely had a great time spending money together. =) During exam fever, We enjoyed many sunset and sunrise together. Admiring the hills, the sky, the sun... were our fave pastime. Miss her lots....


I & Jia Ying the crazy shoppers

Not long after that, I graduate from Kolej Matrikulasi Johor!!
Time flies like jet plane.


Bye-bye my fun, caring room mates!
Mawar, Jana, Hana, and me


Bye-bye very crazy funny classmates!


Bye-bye Kolej Matrikulasi Johor!
View from my KMJ hostel

Then, came the BIG question, WHAT IS MY FUTURE?!?!

1st July, I took Counseling and Guidance in Education in Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM). It was hard get myself comfortable. So much changes in such a short time. No matter what, God has his ways to lead me through.

Oh, thank God for Full Gospel Assemble (FGA). There, I met lot of friends who have blessed and encouraged me tremendously. I learned a lot from them too.

In UPM, things were not as easy as I though. However, I enjoyed every bit of what I studied. Praise God!

Without me realizing it, I finished my 1st semester in UPM. Vividly, I still could remember the torture I went through during orientation week! Fuhyo...

After 1st semester exam, year 2006 going to end soon, I felt quite disappointed with the way I spent my time.
No excitement, no great memories, no life changing experience!

Just when I though year 2006 was boring,scary and tiring.

Then, came interesting stuff!

The handshake with Prime Minister


FESPIC Games

Prophetic Conference

and
FLOOD in Malacca! =)
Btw, my house is perfectly okay.
The flood subsided before the water cound enter my lovely house. Amen!


Waaaa... my 18th year on earth ended with a big BANG!
My life not so lifeless after all.
I want to thank God for every single miracle and blessing he showered upon my life.
Truly, how could I live without you, Lord.
I can't wait for what God has in store for me.
Nineteen! 19! Sembilan belas! I will treasure it...
My last of my TEEN years before I join the twenties... =.+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP