Saturday, December 02, 2006

19.11.2006

perhatian : the next few posts will be super long and maybe boring cause i want to write down every detail of it. hope you'll bear with my aunty-ness or ahma-ness. i just want to remember every single thing. harap maklum.

19.11.2006
officially holiday!
yeah! yes!

4am
Time to sleep. ZzzzZzzzzzzzz
I was busy packing my stuff since it was my last day of my 1st semester.
I couldn't believe in just 5 months I can collect so many stuff.
*pengsan* -_*
Slept like a pig and smell like a pig. ZzzzzZzzzz

9am
Woke up. Prayed for transport to stay at Hwei Sue's hostel.
(Remember Hwei Sue? The super rajin gal who collect Tetra Pak. Btw, she's still collecting it. So, lend her a hand)
Mana tahu, God really hear my prayer. He provided a car for me.
Love you, God.

11am
Reached Hwei Sue's hostel, Kolej 14.
Super nice! So many TSF-ian staying nearby.
But K14 is way too big. Not suitable for unfit lazy human like me.
The corridor like a never ending road.
The stairs like walking up to heaven.
*pengsan again* -_*

For dinner, Hwei Sue cooked spaghetti!
So cool! It was so nice and so easy to cook.
Wish my hostel allow cooking.
Slept with a full stomach! =)
The way I like to sleep.
Simply can't wait to wake up the next morning!
FESPIC here I come!

Summary for lazy/blur/not so ah-ma reader :
When to Hwei Sue's hostel to stay. We had a great time. Simple can't wait for FESPIC!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP