Friday, December 15, 2006

2.12.2006

I managed to sleep till 7:30am! Fuh, I woke up the latest among them. hehehe... *lazy bump*

It was like 100 hours of sleep but ...
I didn't wake up!
I didn't want the day to start!!!!!
I didn't want them to goooooooooooooooooo!
I didn't want! I didn't want!

They 'inherited' to me more 'property. Taiwanese chopsticks, toothpaste, tee-shirts, mug mee, coffee, tee... but not her W/C although I liked to sit on it.

side story : I like to sit on W/C because of the air-bag cushion. It is very comfy. Whenever I was in the gals room, they would let me play with their W/C. I sat on the W/C to eat and almost feel asleep. Heh...

I came with one back bag, but went back with two bags.

9:30am
We gathered at the lobby. Everyone were busy snapping pictures and getting signature. Later, we started our journey to KLIA. How I wish it was a longer journey!

In the bus, I chatted with Chinese Taipei badminton coach. He has a paint company and he is filthy rich! He could afford to sent his 3 children to private school with extremely high free. I can't remember exactly how much. The zeros behind made me go blur. And FIN, he is willing to offer you a job as English tutor in Taiwan. His wife opens tuition center. He said my English is good but I told him, my sister's English is better. Hahaha... Fin, I'm serious! He even gave his business card to me, just in case you are interested! By the way, starting pay is RM3000 - RM 4000. Not bad uh?

We passed by ladang kelapa sawit, housing estates, factories and then UPM!!
Universiti Paling Maju - Universiti Putra Malaysia.
Excitedly, I exclaimed,"this is my University!"
Everyone was "WAAAHHHH, soooo big. Got ladang lembu some more!!"
Hehehe... UPM pride! =)

After awhile, we reached KLIA safely.
I was reminded of the day I sent Fin to airport. Numbness overwhelmed me.
I felt like yelling! Stomped my feet! Pulled hair crazily!
However, I just kept my cool and calmness.
They shopped more in KLIA.
The gals love Body Shop and went in. Later, more and more Taiwanese went in. Suddenly, I was like a sales gal. Translating, explaining, and introducing products to them in Chinese language. Haha...

I didn't know what lotion and body scrub in Chinese Language. And I had to do action and explained it in a very cacated way. All of us had a big laugh! =/ *I still amazed how Jie Min could successfully describe pewter to her athletics who are blind without knowing the Chinese word for pewter!*

Later, I chatted with an Archery athletic who owned a resort + flower farm + animals farm, all at one place.
Check out his website! Very cool! Take a look at the video clip in the web. (Don't know Chinese? Don't worry. Just click on the blinking words, then you can see the video clip) I was amazed by how beautiful the farms are! And, got Kereta Lembu too! 0_O He offered me a place there for holiday and a part time job if I need extra cash! *awww... How sweet!* So, anyone want to sponsor my flight ticket to Taiwan?

Then, it was time for the LOs to go back! Our transport was waiting for us.
The LOs said our last, last words! We didn't had time to wait for them to fly off...
I was almost in tears. *Numbed* It was definitely not easy after being with them for 10 days.
I was toooo attached to them. How could I not be...

I didn't know this experience would be meaningful and memorable.
I didn't think I would be their friend while volunteering as LO.
I didn't expect they would treat me like one of them, one of their family members.

I didn't know we would have so much fun together in 10 days.
I didn't think I would ever made so many different nationalities friends.
I didn't expect to be so blessed by them and the experience.

Being a with them, had changed my perception on life and how I handle like.
Being a volunteer, I discovered I love people. I need to work with people!

I thank God for he was always there for me to make my path straight!

Lesson Learned :
Be willing to learn and you'll learn a lot of stuff that will change your life.

Summary for the lazy/blur/ not so ah-ma reader :
The LOs send the Chinese Taipei contingent to the airport. I felt so numb just like Fin left for NZ. =/

THE END
BUT FRIENDSHIPS CONTINUE

Survive the torture?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP