Saturday, December 08, 2007

my fave in NZ

This is what I did last holiday! 
*again*

my fave dish in NZ =)
korean food
the portion was super duper a lot
 plus the 4 side is refillable!

my fave fruit in NZ
golden kiwi
*btw, now golden kiwi is also available in Tesco*
 
yum... how to not put on weight in NZ!?!?!?

my fave junk food in NZ =D
*********************************************************************************
enough of food, now about shops

the shop where I got all my goodies =)
Tip Top
like Malaysia sundry shop la...
but got more goodies =)

iko iko
my fave shop
but didn't buy anything from there =/
iko iko sells lots cute & arty stuff


Valley girl
Australia version of Padini

my fave musuem
coz got lots place to post for a pic =D

my fave bus stop 
coz 

got owl!!!

my fave pin =)

my fave coin
It was a 10cent coin then put into a machine to flatten it as souvenir
at Wellington's Zoo

fave sign board
cute till can die =P

took more sign board pic rather than animals =)



my fave animal in NZ

Meerkats
Meerkats live in large groups and each member has a different role
one of the group is always on look out duty
Meerkats are super duper cute but not cuter than owls
One of the groups would stand of the highest land to jaga like guard =)

road to sista ex-room

way back to sis ex-room
like in enchanted! =)
*oh btw, go watch enchanted!!! Very nice*

fave pic in NZ

cutest girl I ever met

tinker bell and wonder woman
one of the week, the sunday school had "superhero day"
all the kids and teachers dressed up in their superhero
cool uh?

the picture that most don't look like me

3 comments:

blhc said...

oo yea yea...dun look like u...long hair?uh..nah...no specs maybe....how long ago wan?look "young"...muahahahhaha

Desperate Witty Owl said...

the picture took last holiday.
cis! look young, so what u trying to say uh!?!?!?!
stop keksim-ing me =P

blhc said...

meaning that wan u look young~er now looking "old~er"....lau liao la...

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP