Monday, December 10, 2007

Things i did this holiday

Things I did this holiday

I registered facebook
and got addicted to LOST!
*for the non-facebooker info, it a trivia in facebook*
Each correct question is 10 points
and I got 15540, currently
During my spm years, I never been so hard working answering
objectives questions -.-''
but loot at the person with highest score, 47900!!!
Can I catch up?
He is lesser God.
I wonder what name is the next level?
More then god?


These days, I spend less hours blog reading
but doesn't mean I read less blog 
because I also registered Google Reader
Very cool!
It helped me to keep update with blogs that I read

and I categorize blogs under
craft and illustration
friends
half friends
nothing better to do
super star blogger =)
wonder your blog under what category?
hehehe...

I cleaned up my room half way

and also I design a bus schedule for UPM-ers to FGA

and I had movie marathon
"1 liter of tears"
jap drama, very emo =)

and finally, i too effort to arrange my picture!
ps : for those who have pictures of me, 
pls email to me. 
Please =D

and...
ar....
nothing much!

gosh! 
I still have hundred and one stuff to do before Uni reopen 
design details form, buy note books, make bday card, prepare for cg materials, attendance sheets, duty sheets, buy christians book to read, 
meet up with lost touch friends, buy shoes, find nice papers, format laptop, pack stuff to UPM, build up my stamina buy food for UPM, 
plan cg activities, wash toilets, email to long lost friends,  window shop at Melaka raya, find more instant healthy food, find practical crafts to do, and...
yet I'm always wasting time
like right now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP