Saturday, March 15, 2008

march!

when i started my sem in December, i was super semangat to make my life right!
er... not that i was wrong all this while la

just that i want to eat, sleep, exercise right!
live a healthy life =)
i was so semangat that i decorated my room and write down my aims!

but so far i have FAILED badly! hahaha...

how can i eat right when...
the chocolate, ice creams, and yogurt are starring at me
the India spicy food stall aunty is waiting for me
my food container is always full of cereal, chips more, chocolate drink, sweets...
i don't have time to buy healthy food. so many assignments to finish on time!

how can i sleep right when...
i have such an awesome roommate to chat with
tons of assignments to do
i have to attend meeting till late at night!
i get hungry late at night

the worst is how can i exercise right when ....
I AM SO LAZY!
(ps : i have no idea why i always can't spell exercise correctly!? maybe 'it' don't like me! hahaha...)

anyway, one of my aim for this sem is to be able to jog 1km!
i'm not even half way! nvm, hopefully during exam periold i'll more rajin to jog!
arg! to live right is definitely not easy =/

even right now, i am trying to sleep but i'm owl eh!
i slept at 8pm and woke up 12am to have a bath and eat Korean noddles and here i am still waiting to fall asleep!

3 comments:

anna said...

if only we lived nearby... we can eceirsize excersise exercise together!! i'm so LAZY toO!! need motivation =/

Desperate Witty Owl said...

u r making me more confuse!!!!!!!!

i shall not type out!
yes, if only we stay nearby =)

blhc said...

wow...an update...
u could put up a sexy looking girl poster n aim for achieving the look? :P hahhhahhaa which could end up as a demotivator and do the opp?

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP