Monday, March 24, 2008

What a weak!

What a weak!
Oh i mean week.

Here am i, wasting myself watching Malaysian Dreamgirl.

Finally, i got sometime to waste. hehhee...

The week after election, not only our country went to don'tknowhwatishappening kinda stage so do i.

from sending more than 100 smses per day to sleeping at 6.30am.

it was crazy, frustrating, disappointing, and all the negative stuff is coming out of me!!!!

i miss my adventures, hang out, sleepover, jogging, and of coz wasting time!
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

i'm really glad it's almost over. i just need to do a power point presentation and i am done with assignment!

I need my adventures and day out!!!
Can't wait for it! hehehee.... more interesting post up =D

I used to joke about the short my hair is the most stress i am.
but lately, i find it very true la... My yearn for a hair cut increase when i am stress. Weird but quite true eh! =D

Can't wait to go out and have fun!

till then, have a nice day =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP