Saturday, September 13, 2008

:)

as usual, I'm so caught up with assignments to do.
i really wish I'm not so particular & detail in my work
but if I'm not, i feel like i didn't give my best =/

dilemma!

upm net has been super crazy.
i have no problem connecting facebook, friendster, all the blogs, msn, blogger and every other website except for GOOGLE, GMAIL and GOOGLE READER!
i didn't realize the importance of GOOGLE, GMAIL and GOOGLE READER until now! hehe...
just like i didn't realized how important my family to me until i went to matriks! =/

just awhile ago, i decided to take midnight walkie walk alone again
just me alone, away from being surrounded by people
just me alone talking to God.
moments of Him and me is like magic.
it never fail to refresh and lift me up.
it's not like i feel like super owl now
i still feel tired and stress but there is also a sense of stillness and being loved.
it's just overwhelmed me
if only, i could discipline myself to spent time with Him
just Him and I :)

I have been listening to You In Me by Juwita Suwita for the last one hour!
Super nice song =D

weird! though i'm tired, i'm not sleepy yet.
another half page of report =P

can't wait to go back Malacca =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya...i seriously piss off with cant log in Google&Gmail for a few days continuously...Aggrsss...
uSpot is some hoe training and testing our patience!

Well, William Glasser said complianing is the most ineffective behaviour...yet, I like to complain.Sometimes i can think better, more rational after a whole long bunch of complain...hehe! Jia you!

Desperate Witty Owl said...

erm... anon i wonder who u r. dun tell me u r my course mate. hahhaa.. but should be la. so next time i do complain, pls don't complain i complain.=D

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP