Friday, September 26, 2008

my family journal

"My family journal" was the ultimate assignment that kept me busy for the last 2 weeks

28 pages long excluding 2 pages of childhood pics - double spacing - font Verdana - font size 11 - average time spend 1.5 hours per page - focus on childhood - the most enjoyable and meaningful assignment i ever done - like writing a longer version of blog post - obsessed with it - flip through dictionary like crazy - tears were shed as i jotted down my memories! EMO :) - body ached badly after sitting 8 hours straight - forgotten to eat & bathe - squeezed every inch of my brain to construct tons of proper English sentences - check and recheck grammar but I'm sure still got super lots mistakes - eat up 90% of my interest to post in blog - reminded of God's faithfulness in my life - realized there are parts of me never change =) - recalled and analyzed the mistakes of the past was emotional draining - learned that my past is a part of me but I'm not a prisoner of the past - i no longer remember a huge part of my childhood - thankful for the people who played their roles in my life...

no longer larat to continue to write.
a picture speaks a thousand words kan?

----------Spot me? =) the ten years old me - church camp - Fraser's Hill ----------

time flies faster than the jet plane!

aha... another picture =)

7 comments:

Allan said...

haha.. spotted u la... so long ago picture.. heheehe

Desperate Witty Owl said...

yea really long time. seriously, Allan i don't know which one is you. i know you are in the pic but.... i don't know which one =/

Tan Jien Lee said...

eh...where u get this photo from?
Wahhh... I didn't know you know how to operate our house's scanner by yourself...

Desperate Witty Owl said...

oh tan jien lee, got it from your home la. then where else oi? erm... scanner? that day when i desperately needed to use, the scanner operated by itself. so u still need to do it for me. thank you lots, scanner operator =D

Allan said...

haha... i'm beside u wearing the red jacket la. can't see where is anna..

Desperate Witty Owl said...

allan, oh lala... din know that's u. in the 2nd picture can see anna clearer s jien's head block the tine anna =)

Allan said...

haha... is that stefanie in front of me??

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP