Wednesday, June 24, 2009

today is the day...

today is the day my 2 months old handphone met with an accident.

today, 6.15pm i was reminded of my date with Cathy for a jog.
i reminded myself to bring handphone in case anything happens. *reminded of scary news in the papers*
i rode bro's bike heading to Cathy's house with my handphone in my back pocket.
after months of not cycling, i still could ride without holding the handle. *bangga*

out of a sudden, i heard a crack sound!
and i touched my pocket and saw my handphone on the road just freshly ran over by a honda car.
i was super emo that i went back home and cancelled the date *sorry Cathy*
haiz... because i brought my handphone something happened

i'm not sure if i'm emo over my coma handphone or the handphone that lost it's memory.
the sms that i saved for years are now gone forever =/
i'm yet to sent my handphone to the hospital to be operated or maybe i should prepare to conduct a funeral for my handphone or if anyone of you wanna exercise faith and pray for my handphone to be healed, please don't hesitate to call  email me =) or if you wanna donate to me, you are very welcome too -.-''

today is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.
haiz... seriously, not easy but i guess it's possible

4 comments:

Cathy said...

gahhh!!!!! NOOOO! so terrible! your new phone!! :(
it's okay, i forgive you for standing me up on our jogging date.
your sim card is broken? quite hard to imagine that.. it's so tiny, it should be able to survive..

desperate witty owl said...

my sim card is fine but my hp is in coma and the hp seller said not worth revived it. so bought a new one =/ geee... sorry no jogging this hols -.-'' promise to bring something bac for u fr lala land =)

blhc said...

definetly somethin needs to be forgotten from all the text messages..... hmmm?

desperate witty owl said...

hehee... =p

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP