Wednesday, July 29, 2009

semester break!

upm is having emergency 1 week semester break because of H1N1

yes i'm back in Melaka yesterday after just few hours the official letter for 1 week sem break was out.
the way students rushed back home was as if pig could fly -.-''

so here i am at home =)
i spend my 1st day of my sem break watching Yasmin Ahmad's ads, trailers and interviews.
oh, i simply loves her works. she seemed to be a very nice lady in her interviews.
few years back, i had a chance to one of her talks but i didn't. oh, i wish i went and be inspired by her.
last semester, i had a chance to watch her last film, Talentime. i truly enjoyed it.
through her ads and films, it seems to speak to me about a lot of stuff in my life.

Talentime is the 1st local movie i watched in cinema.
I really hope it is not my last =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP