Sunday, July 26, 2009

week 2 and 3

week 2 ended and i had so much fun till i forgot to blog about it =)

over the week end, i went zorbing with my friends =)

 
  
 

I was so looking towards it to meet up with my friends and also coz i miss NZ zorbing a lot =)

the week gave me more semangat to study and go to class =)

week 3 ends today. i have difficulty sleeping and waking up this week.
now i'm trying to make myself feels sleepy while sipping instant lua han gua drink that my junior gave me.
i started my week with one Chinese gal who could speak Mandarin language spoke to me in BM and I gave a -.-'' look and replied in Mandarin. Before ending our conservation, i ended up speaking in BM. she must be super confused.
on Thursday, a 16 years old girl seriously thinks i'm 26 years old.

classes were ok but i seriously still don't understand all the research stuff! i desperately need divine wisdom from God. teehee... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP