Monday, February 04, 2008

A-Z

This is how i spend my 2 days of my holiday!
This is surely the most time consuming post, ever will i post!
Editing pictures is addictive!
I want to learn more about editing!!

Adventure!
Yes, i love adventures.
Even sitting KTM can be an super exciting adventure!
Pls let me know if there is any nice place around KL & MLK to discover!

Blown away
Literally, i was being blown away.
I couldn't stand still!

Cacated
er... not me!
The ones beside me. tsk tsk..

Dainty
Ar... the one beside me too =)

Enough is enough!
i ate 3 bowls of cenduls on that day!

Flying high

Geli!

Hair band!
I can't wear hair band more than 10min!
Professional help needed =/

In Love?


Jagged
i love my jagged hair =D

Kopi Soh
*no comment, don't comment!*

LOL

More food pls!
food vacuum i am =)

Nice hair day!
Owlie Owl
look alike?

Patene Commercial!

Queens and King
not too hard to imagine, right?

ROOOOW!


Shortie =P
never felt shorter than this

Tween
the 12 years old me =D

Unknown.

V V V

Wacky

Xtra freaking cold

yummy yummilicious!

zip up! zoom off!

which is your favorite uh?
=)

7 comments:

blhc said...

swt...ur bored...really bored..u asked which wan fav...after all ur super hard work... shuld for safety reasons say all.. :P
BLHC not somethin else...

Desperate Witty Owl said...

gosh! ur BI teacher must b very sad now if she/he read ur comment. favorite doesn't mean all =) dun quite understand the not something else..

blhc said...

ah the last part....just in case...u got it wrong earlier..hehe...reminder...
fav...the laksa?...not the pic...THE LAKSA.....
the first ROOOW! not bad...

Desperate Witty Owl said...

har? i dun understand. what laksa? er... tak tahu. super blur!

blhc said...

bah...lemme simplify..
the picture with the bowl of laksa( i think) was saying the laksa looks nice.
the picture where got two the same ROOOW!(ur caption) was saying that wan not bad.

Desperate Witty Owl said...

-__________________-'''
yes i know the laksa is nice =)
from the jonker88 shop btw

blhc said...

ah the face..a satisfied comment..glad to comment as always.

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP