Saturday, February 02, 2008

What I did in 2007!

Year 2007
a list of stuff that I did for the 1st time

the most gempak one would be i sat plane for the 1st time and for 11 hours.
feaking long 11 hours!
Jet lag, back ache, sleepless, airplane not nice food, stuffy!
Until now, i'm still kinda scared of sitting any transportation more then 5 hours non stop!
I'm not complaining though. I love when the plan take off and land.
Super cool! Awesome! =D

i knew how it felt to be in 4 degres plus drizzle and wind blowing strongly.
Please be thankful that you are in Malaysia.
Seriously, like Sue Fin's pastor said," Like a car wash!"
I would like to add a little, "it's like a car wash with super cold water with cold wind blowing!"
When the spine shivers, it's super painful.
i sound like an old aunty now.

i did sand boarding =)
sand boarding is like surfing on sand. hehehe...
it was really cool but to walk up the hill wasn't cool at all!
i almost blown by the wind or rolled down if i was 1 kg lighter

i did zorbing!! =)
zorbing is fun yet not scary!
it felt like in a washing machine =D
Everyone must zorb before they old-old!

i fed a lamb
so comel!
i wanted to kidnap it
but decided not, coz i find sheeps geli!

i saw the biggest kauri tree =)

i saw dolphins!
It was an awesome experience!
in the wide ocean, just watching dolphins swimming and jumping was spectacular!
i want to swim with dolphins in Bali!

i ate gold kiwi
luvin it!
i saw kangaroo and owls for real!
Owls are kinda boring birds.
During the day, they just stand at one spot and stay there.
Haiz... but owls are still the cutest! =D

i wore skinny jeans =)
When i was form2, i said i would never wear skinny jeans.
people change *nod head*

i did BUNGY JUMP
i wanna do it again.
say only, not sure i dare to do it again... =P
i ate coloured polo
for the sake of trying, i was willing to pay RM5 =)
life is too short to miss out =P

i played luge!
i think guys would like it more than me
see no point of riding it but it still was an good experience

i was stopped by emmigration in NZ
Oh ya, i blogged lotsa bout my super nice experience in NZ but never mentioned that i almost miss my flight and i was stopped by emmigration in NZ for 1 hour
it was scary, just like kena tahan by police for investigation!
i shall forgive NZ for giving me such a shocking welcoming
since the guy who stopped me was kind and good looking =D

i saw sheep show!
i like this sheep coz it has fringe =)

i saw Mauri's dance
very entertaining!

i made cekoduk!
yes, i made cekoduk for the 1st time =)

i went to Kris Diyanti's concert

my hair was cut super short!
never cut it this short before
loving every bit of it

i donated blood!
yap! in year 2007, i was officially a national donor!
donate your blood not to the mozzie but to save someone's life!

i fainted
yes! fainted!
i used to wonder how it feel to faint
then one fine day, i fainted after playing badminton with my dad.

i saw a super good looking guy in UPM.
unfortunately he is not from UPM. hahaha...

i treaded my eyebrows
it was an great achievement ok!
it was more painful than kena rotan
my tears just rolled down...

i went Port Klang with Hwei Sue & Jie Min

i sat KTM from the start to the end - Sentul to Port Klang!

my article was printed on The R.age
Yes, I got paid for writing! =)
i always wanted to be paid for writing article.
i don' t know why but i find it a great achievement and satisfaction!

i went to 3 camps, 2 conferences, 2 concerts, 1 oversea trip and tons of adventures in one year
or is it more than that?

i attended convocation!

i was healed of cramps!

i took a picture which cost RM5
my aunty paid my lil cousin RM5 just to have a picture taken by me.
*look at his hand!*
it was my 1st time taking a picture being paid for!
when i asked him what is his name, he replied,"think for yourself!"
haiz...budak-budak sekarang!
btw, i still do not know his name!
i told my friend my greatest fear =/

i met Datuk Ong Ka Ting and tons of Chinese singers
who I can't remember their names

oh, how could i forget,
i met Gavin Yap! =)

Year 2007 was full of adventures and surprises!

Looking forward for what God has in stored for me in Year 2008!
So far it have been AWESOME!!!
many more "1st times" to come =)

2 comments:

blhc said...

arghh i wont be donating blood..eeee...
wind blow till senget pic cool...

Desperate Witty Owl said...

blood! donate blood can release tension, u know? =)
senget uh? not really la...

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP