Sunday, February 03, 2008

the super duper long speech!

i can foresee it would be a super duper long speech since i got tons of super duper nice friends to thank =)

i used to write tons of thank you cards to tons of friends
lately, i would love to save the trees so i decided to blog about it
if sms, it would be deleted in few days time
if email, it might be deleted and long forgotten
Hence, blog is the best! It would be deleted and can read back anytime.

Year 2007 had been awesome and filled with surprises!
I grew(i think!) and experienced so much that i could ever imagine
many dreams and wishes came through in Year 2007
of coz, all this couldn't be possible without yummy lovey friends around

ahem... let's start my THANK YOU list

Thank you to Anna the banana - the meow meow - the ugly kiss
TQ for sending random + wu liao + super long + emo emo + funny smses, it just brighten my day! TQ for not always siding with me and telling me the truth. True friend tell the truth in love, Amen! TQ for not only blog but also read tons of blogs to make our conversations funnier! =P TQ for being my KL tour directory! TQ for telling me how many clothes & shoes you brought for I feel much better about myself after that. *evil laugh* TQ for letting me to crash your room and use your stuff =) Thank you many, many more stuff. Un-type-ble!

Thank you to Jie Min the ah min - aminah - the sampat po =P
TQ for trying super duper hard to listen to my late night talks though you still fell asleep. i know you tried super hard. Your hard word is much appreciated! TQ for throwing to me your super blur and confusing questions which make me think, pray, think... It challenge me to seek God even more. TQ for not worrying for me although I always send super emo emo smses. TQ for all the awesome adventures together! Life is to short to miss out any of the adventures! Oh ya, not forgetting your hugs. Truly, luvin it! This is just a tiny bit of what I can thank you =D

Thank you to Wan Ling the lemon - the cg leader - the small and cute
You were the 1st person I knew from UPM. The day before I entered UPM, Anna told me about you. Seriously, I was so comforted. Through you, I know that God has a very detailed plan for you, me and everyone. God placed you at K6 and the stuff that you went through is for a reason. I can't imagine if you didn't stay in K6. TQ for bringing to IK UPM and FGA KL. TQ for being a super kind CG leader. Of coz, TQ for being a friend who I can find when I am super duper emo. TQ for being a great sister to me, always taking care of me. TQ for noticing I seldom eat junk food. TQ for offering to take me on the bike when I was super sad and speechless. TQ for sharing out your hearts to know though I just know you for a short while. TQ for spending time chatting with me. TQ for showing raining down God's love =) Before you graduate, I'm going to put you in bottle and bring you with me. Luving you lots!

Thank you to Hwei Sue the SueSue - the mother-in-law's attractor - the super kind
You are the 1st person (and still is) I knew who is super kind and low profile. The thousands little act of yours is very much love. TQ for trying super hard to answer my super confusing questions. TQ for still loving me though at first you weren't comfortable with the way i speak. TQ being such an adventurous (fear no sun nor rain but God) and a must-try person! I love going out with you. Can't wait for more adventures! TQ for caring so much for us though you always say no la... TQ for being such a mother to me. You impacted my life with your simplicity!

Ar... if i continue being so ah ma, i don't think i can finish in a year. I shall limit it to 3 sentences per person. =)

Pin Yuen, you are such an awesome course mate and friend. You thought to me stay clam despite what is happening. TQ for the pen at the right time and your emo emo msg.

Joyce Yip, TQ taking care of me when i was sick and disappointed. TQ for sharing your feelings, thoughts and secrets to me for you make me feel special. TQ for encouraging me in you very own special and cute way.

Joy Lee, TQ for rajin-ly fetched me to UPM. By hearing you serving faithfully in Acts really do encourage me in my walk with Christ. TQ for arty stuff and nicey notes.

Yune Yee, TQ for patiently and rajin-ly taking pictures whenever, wherever! Looking forward to much more adventures to come. MPO the next one! TQ for always layan-ing and sayang me =)

Siow Yee, you are such a sweet girl. TQ for making a stand for Christ. I'm really proud of you.

Yee Min, TQ for never fails to notice me and telling me you miss me whenever I didn't go FGA. Just by you going to FGA every week, truly encourages me. Btw, you are such a drama queen and i like your ikat-ikat pants. hehee...

Ps Les, thank you for still msn-ing and calling me though you went to a far away land, Rawang! Hehehe... TQ for entertaining me with your random msn.

Esther Khor, your smiles never fails to cheer me up =) Smile for Jesus!

Yee Ling, TQ for being such an awesome CG leader. Although you still look super scary to me, i know you are super duper loving =) TQ for offering to sent me back to KC though I still was so stubborn insisting to walk back in the rain.

Joseph & Eunice, TQ for always being there for me. Although I can be very nonsense+ stubborn + crappy, you still care for me. TQ for you many calls even when I sms for fun. TQ for opening up your house for me to run away from UPM =D

Su Lyn, Dong. Though you were the MTM and super top scorer, you are still super duper approachable, friendly and nice.

Su Lin the sunshine. TQ for ajak-ing me to KL Pac at the right time. I was super sad at that point of time and you not only made my day special but I'm glad to have kaki jalan friend like you!

Amelia, TQ for bringing me out for dinner during my 1st semester. =) It made a lot of difference

Joseph Raj fr CLA, TQ for never fails to say HI to me whenever i goes back to Malacca. I can see that i taught you well in sunday school. hehehe..

Eugene, your craziness make the magic church bus a more gempak place =)

Hendra, TQ for being crappier than me =)

Weng Yan, TQ for still remember to your promise to bring me oversea when i am thin enough to fit inside your suitcase =P

Eunice Teoh, TQ for your trademark smile. TQ for sitting with me when I was alone in CLA

Amy Yong the scandalous friend, TQ for loving me despite my bad mood.

Aunty Maggie, loving the way you are. TQ for your encouragement and preaching. You are my fave speaker! My fave quote from you, "Your As, your Cs are the same. The same in the eyes of God!" TQ for being the pastor's wife instead of lawyer or doctor =D

Joshua Thean, TQ for being the ex IK president. TQ for sending here and there esp to satay kajang =) TQ for have the impression that I am tall though I am not so. hehehe...

Timothy the faithful van driver, TQ for patiently and faithfully sending UPMers for prayer meeting though i always give complicated instructions. You are very much appreciated.

Kiat Ru, you are truly one of a kind. Though we talked only once two years ago, i miss you dearly. You encourage me so much more than you think. Loving the way your love God.

Kai Shuen and Badri, TQ for helping out in a millions simple ways.

Grace Chiew, TQ for being my friend =)

Lyn, Jenny, Esther, Laura, and all those who i met in NZ, TQ for making my trip there memorable =)

Zhi Hui, you are such an encourager. TQ =D

Wei Xin, Florence Lee, Peter and other who rajinly sent me here and there.

Michelle Chee, your laughter never fails.

Uncle Lee and Uncle Ivan, TQ for always semangat-ly asked "How are you" and wishing "God Bless You" =)

Sunnie and Su Lian, TQ for your hugs though we just knew each other.

Jasmine, loving the way you are.

BLHC, TQ for faithfully comment in my blog. If i ever will give away the most faithful commenter award, without any doubt, it would be you. You taught me not judge a person by it's cover

Adrienne, TQ for being a living testimony. TQ for leaning on to Christ for I am more convince God is truly really ALIVE. TQ for your HI and I MISS YOU sms =)

Carene, TQ for being such a super duper encouraging sister. Though you are far away, you still ask how is my shopping? hehe...

Jia Ying, TQ for replying my sms for i know you are still ALIVE =D

Eileen Tai, TQ for helping to halau the katak!

Tze Yuen, TQ for reading my blog for it increase my blog traffic =D

to all my friends who i met through FESPIC espcially Ya Hsuan, Tze Hui, and Jung Chul who still keep in touch with me. TQ for all your gifts that flew all the way to my home. TQ for email and msn me despite your busy schedule. Looking forward to meet you all again =)

to all the kids in CLA, TQ for always making me feel welcome whenever i go back to CLA though i always kena bully.

to all who always super rajin to chat with me online. TQ for chatting with me though i can be super nonsense + crappy + mengkeksimkan. TQ for pouring out your hearts even though you don't know me well.

Aunty who sweeps my hostel, you always make sure the toilets are clean for me to use. TQ!

Aunty who sells tau fu hua at old flats, you make the best tau fu hua! Though you think I am stupid to study counseling, i still like your tau fu hua. I pray that you will know God one day.

The lady who sells super nice handmade polymer accessories in Mt Kiara, you made me feel life is wonderful. Full of love and care for another!

TQ to all the visible and invisible readers for you patience.
Do drop a comment and make me smile =)

anyone i left out?
sorry, pls don't be merajuk if I terlupa to write your name.
Just let me know. Hehehe... =)

15 comments:

blhc said...

wooooooooooooo i got a tq!!! wahahahahahahah...uh y book judging cover thingy?? hahahahaahahahahah
WEEELLLLCOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!...uh..... :D

Desperate Witty Owl said...

bhlc, =) u look so innocent and blur but mana tahu very funny & good at mengkeksimkan ppl & sarcasm! -________-''

Yuen said...

hehe. no worries! love your blog:) happy chinese new year!

tze yuen

blhc said...

innocent and blur...oh man...its sarcastic or "full of sarcasm"..
btw did i miss read somethin or u didnt thank mum dad sis n bro n max?

blhc said...

ooooooooiiiiiiiiiiii its BLHC!!!

Desperate Witty Owl said...

yuen, =) sign up for facebook! upload ur pictures d

blhc, my family. they know i r very thankful of them. they shall b in a diff category. special post but Max i wil leave it for u la... *evil laugh*

Desperate Witty Owl said...

BLHC, corrected! DWO is design to jaga hati reader-readernya. so anymore correction? =/

blhc said...

wow fast nye....

Desperate Witty Owl said...

Then i shall sent max to your hse for few days during the cny =) time to bond with him =)

Anonymous said...

hey dearest sis...thanks alot for the lovely post...

no prob la...u have indeed been a great belssing to me aso thru my dark times!..glad to hav a sis like u!

nwey, so its a win-win situation!...hahahaha./..nwey, keep up d good work wif ur blog!...its ablessing to read all ur post!

tc ya!
love u,
adrienne

Yune said...

cheong hei but worth all yr time to post it. love u too.

Desperate Witty Owl said...

adrienne, tq tq.. ein ein situation? haha... so business word! hahaha... u go kolej learn pharmasy or business uh? hehehe =P

yune, chong hei? i learn it from u all i think =)

Adrienne said...

hahahaha...i guess learn tat word from sumone la...hahahaha

so nwey, yes,im goin to college to study pharmacy....ugh..muz keep pumping tat into my brain...Adrienne, u go college to study pharmacy,n pharmacy alone...hahahaha

so nwey, its true, its a win-win situation...hahahaha...oh btw, its win win ya...hahahaha

tc!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP