Tuesday, August 19, 2008

oh what a day!

i will survive today!

for the 1st time, i'm very glad that i didn't study much for test!
this morning paper have ONE question only which require much understanding and general knowledge. it would be a waste of my time to study for the test. with my merepek skills, i do i hope i do ok in it. oh no so salah la, didn't study much for test still hope to do well -.-" pls do not follow my example

now i'm suppose to prepare for my next test which is in 9 hours time. i have no mood to study, simply too many names, definitions, facts, situations...to remember. gosh! anyway, it's objective so i definitely have an answer for every question =D

aha check out this super nice handmade jewelery blog, Mimpi

can't wait for all my silly test to end!!!!!!!
arg! life is more than test!
get a life la =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP