Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the walk

side note: i should be studying since few hours ago but then my blur and sleepy mood is still lingering. no use studying right? what an excuse! =P

**************************************************************************************

In UPM Education faculty, most likely your day began at 8am, if you are a bit luckier then a little bit later.

This semester, Monday to Friday i have classes either start on 8am or 9am!
When i first saw my this semester schedule and observed my holiday sleeping pattern, i knew i'm in big trouble. despite of the 3 weeks camp Cameron that trained me to wake up 7am and stay awake the whole morning, i still find it almost impossible to wake up 7am by my own will.

hence for the past 6 weeks of my uni life, i am either super late for class or panting in class!

everyday, except for Monday, i walk to class.

for monday class, i take the bus since my class is a bit far to walk.
therefore, i have been faithfully late for class! =/

for other days than Monday, i walk to class. it's not that i love to walk but i simply don't have time to wait for the bus! =/
therefore, i have been panting crazily for the 1st 10min in class.

lately, i realized i only need 7 minutes to walk from my hostel to my faculty with my dainty ballet pumps.
rewind to my 1st semester, i needed 15 minutes to walk the same distance with my nike sport shoes.

wohoo... What an achievement!
an achievement to save time
an achievement to save time to sleep more
an achievement to save time to sleep more to give my brain more oxygen
ab achievement to save time to sleep more to give my brain more oxygen to be more alert in class

=)

Everyday, around 7.53am, i would start my journey to my faculty.
without fail, i would see the same people i saw yesterday, same time, same place =)
What an assurance, i'm not alone =D
bad habit dies hard la...

first semester, walking to class was a relaxing and time alone with God in the morning.
i took my own sweet time getting myself ready to face the brand new day =)

however, this semester, walking to class seemed to be like a competition to me.
As the days goes by, i realized i walk faster and faster, and so are the others.
they improved so much that it encourages me to go class later so that i have more motivation and adrenaline rush to walk faster to class -.-''
am i learning the wrong lessons, i wonder?

anyway, now, my calves are firmer than ever =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP