Tuesday, November 18, 2008

mozzies+me

I am back in Melaka =)
I have been back in Melaka for about 42 hours.

And I have accumulated at least 16 mozzies bites!
Not one, not two, not three, not ten but SIXTEEN!!!

Today, I woke up in the afternoon with mozzie bites all over me!
Suddenly, I feel Melaka is like a big jungle or at least my taman or maybe it's my home only.

I think it's a need for me to wear track suit from head to toe all the time and put on mosquito repellent on every inch of my skin and fix mosquito netting on every window and I should always hold an electric badminton mosquito racket with me to be on guard!

Fuh! If this continues, I could foresee my holiday will be super duper busy whacking mosquitosssss!
 Maybe I should just be sacrifice my blood to keep the mozzies alive and I won't be busy whacking mozzies!
Win-win situation uh?

On the more positive side, I feel the love all over me.
I could literally see Malaccan mozzies simply miss me a lot or my blood is the sweetest of all!
muahahahaa...

Always positve kan?
=)

Have a gempak week! =)

3 comments:

Lydia J Xavier said...

i murdered a number of mositoes yest. Happy!

Anonymous said...

wohooo... i'm so proud of you =)

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you!!!willing to sacrifice yourself to save those mosquitos' life!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP