Wednesday, November 19, 2008

play in the rain!

When I was five years old, mum didn't let me to play in the rain.
The reason given was I would fall sick easily!
Reason accepted =)

When I was about 10 years old, mum asked me to play in the rain!
O.o? Yes, she asked sis, Jien and me to play in the rain.
Then, mum kinda had to teach us to play in the rain.
Super jakun-ed and deprived of childhood kids!

When I was about 15 years old, I didn't have time to play in the rain!
I studied like crazy since I didn't study much before that.
Kantoi =/

Now that I am 20 years old, *YES I'm still officially 20 =) *
I still love to play in the rain.

Today, it was raining elephants and owls!
Wohooo... good time to play in the rain =D
"ma, I'm going out to play in the rain with Jien ok?"
"sweating cannot! wait, get sick"

after awhile, we were not so sweaty.
"ma, can we sit swing and play in the rain?"
"what? big buffaloes still want to play in the rain? you want to be the big new in our taman?!?!?"

after a few moments,
"erm... you can play behind the house."

-_________-'''

cis... by then, it wasn't raining elephants and owls already =/ but raining rats and frogs

I want to recruit people to join the play in the rain club. Public uni, UPSR and PMR students are super free now plus SPM students will be super duper free very soon! No reason not to play in the rain =D
The next time Malacca rains elephants and owls, can come my house!!! ;)
Oh maybe, we should have it in someone else's house since we only could play behind my house.
But then, by the time I find and drive to the someone else's house, the rain most probably dah berhenti!

Booooooo.... Play in the rain!

If you never try it, just do it!
If you don't to it now, then when?

It's really, really FUN =)

Bak kata pepatah Dr. Suess *fuh! SPM mood =) *
If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.

Let's play =)

4 comments:

sEnGz said...

Let's play in Bukit Ekspo when semester reopens!!! Good idea! I wanna do some kerazee things for my last semester =)

Desperate Witty Owl said...

fuyoh!! i can sense your semangatness =P
by the time, you reach bukit ekspo like don't need to play in the rain d. muahahha...
YES let's do it! u go collect people la... hehehe =D

Anonymous said...

ok i wanna register to join the club.

Anonymous said...

*register*
ah min, you are officially the play in the rain club member. it's free and life long membership. how cool is that!?! =)

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP