Saturday, November 01, 2008

Welcome! =D

*teng*teng*teng*
*Air stewardess' gentle voice*
Welcome to Desperate Witty Owl's stories =)
May you have a pleasant journey time reading

or maybe

*Willy Wonka's witty voice*
Welcome!!! Welcome!!!
Welcome to the most amazing blog of all!
Welcome to Desperate Witty Owl's blog =)

Yes, welcome! =D

If you haven't noticed any difference about my blog,
you must be blind or
you never read my blog before *tsk tsk* or
you are using Google Reader/ iGoogle/ Feed/ other programs for lazy busy people to read blogs!!

If you are still are Roogle Reader/ iGoogle/ Feed/ other programs,
jemput ke www.desperate-witty-owl.blogspot.com or CLICK HERE immediately!

aha... Thank you for your kerjasama =)

While I was busy studying for finals, Sue Fin aka my blog manager was busy designing the new blogskin.
*standing ovation* *pheewit* *wohoooo*
I don't know anything about htmlandalltheohsocomplicatedstuff
The new blogskin is nice kan? =)

Let me introduce to you the new gaya stuff in my blog =)

On your top left, you can see Home - About Me - Links - Subscribe
Click Home and you reach the main page faster than the jet plane =)
Click About Me and there you will read bout stuff I like =)
In Links pula are blogs and websites I read. If you know me and I know you yet I have not link your blog, please do tell me. Don't emo emo alone okay =)
Subscribe! If you have Google Reader/ iGoogle/ Feed/ other program for busy people to read blogs, subscribe to DWO! Erm... maybe you don't like the word subscribe, you can also click the subscriber’s icon on you right panel. No excuse =)

Aha, moving on to the panel on your right.
On the right panel,
you can click to subscribe my blog again if you like to,
view my normal not-so-gaya blogger profile,
view my Facebook or Friendster and of coz,
the link to my other blog - With A Thankful Heart.

Oh ya, if you would like to blog in With A Thankful Heart, just tell me or Anna.
We will need to interview you for two hours and evaluate the interview for two weeks and pray and fast about you for two months and make you our nanny for two years and ask you to list out 2000 stuff you are thankful for and then only invite you in =)

Scroll down a bit more, you can see the cbox!
Chat through the cbox to memeriahkan and mengempakan the suasana =)

Next, it's the 5 latest comments in DWO.
Hopefully, this will encourage YOU to comment more and make me flip my wings happy =)

Last but not least, it's Archives.
Under Archives, you can read my old-old ancient post if you are super free but I suggest you not to =)
The past is gone, the future is uncertain, so what's important is the "Here and Now" =D

Oh by the way, it is best if you use Mozilla Firefox to read DWO's stories
If you are using other browser, it might not be as nice as in Mozilla Firefox.
But if you are using other browser and it looks super cacat, please do let me know.

Plus, if you can't comment, can't chat, can't read the post or anything that you think is cacat about this blog, please let me know as soon as possible.
I will alert my manager about it as soon as possible.

That's all for now!
I should be studying hard by now.

Have an awesome week

=)

3 comments:

Yuen said...

cool! can i hire ur blog manager?

love those paperclips

Desperate Witty Owl said...

Yuen, yes please do =)
you can berbincang and negotiate with her.
i'll pass you her business card later. muahahhaa..
aha... you both the artsy people only would notice the paperclips. hehehehe =)

Anonymous said...

wow nice blog. the title esp..nice nice.....the chat box too plain to fit in i think....owl~ly it a bit....

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP