Friday, October 23, 2009

last day

yesterday was the last day of class together with all my course mates.

i woke up with the intention to absorb every single tiny bit of experience being in the class with my 4 years course mates.

however,

i didn't say my goodbyes to anyone of them as i was busy doing last minute work.
i didn't write any thank you note for anyone as i didn't think time would fly so fast or maybe i do not want to face the reality.
i didn't hug anyone even though i knew that it might be the last time i see some of them until graduation
i didn't make effort to get anyone contact as i made the excuse that facebook will connect us.
i didn't take initiative to date them for i am afraid it would make me feel reluctant to leave uni life.
i didn't hang out in any of their rooms lately because i sensed they are redrawing themselves and i didn't want them to feel worse about leaving uni.
i didn't make any cards and fill it up with encouraging words because i need encouragement too to leave uni and step into the awesome plan He has path it for me.

Ouch! Time really flies faster than a jetplane.
Please come back. Can you?

Truly, i like the combination of my coursemates.
In my class, we have the crazy laughing gang, the religious ones, the happy-go-lucky people, the nerdy study hard students, the don't care-don't know friends, the political correct candidates, the MUST be happy all the time humans, the clowns, the creation from out of the world, the ones who are 'kurang matang', the super poyo guys, the jokers and the list goes on...

Gee... i simply love seeing the quirkiness of my coursemates.
many times, i wish i could squeeze and hug them like a soft toy.

Oh, what a joy to be entertained by the drama in class from the corner of the lecture hall.
I guess each one of them made my days in uni a little more special in their own uniqueness.

What a blessing to be in the same class as them.
one day i shall list down the reasons i like my class. i'm sure it would be a super long list =)

What an awesome journey! the long yet short journey in UPM

oh btw, i am not graduating. i have another semester to go.

wow talk about graduation.
i still have another assignment to do before my final if not i could bid my goodbye to graduation.

wish me the best for my finals and don't forget to tell me that i'm a genius if you do bump into me. haha!
have an super awesome weekend while i gear up for my finals.

4 comments:

Allan said...

wow.. haha.. all the best for your finals. haha.. i missed college too.. wakakaka..

Kai Xian said...

We'll be still 'gathering' in the exam hall soon...don't worry!

All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time

Desperate Witty Owl said...

that gathering. wohooo... i noe u look forward to it =P

so berfalsafah -.-''

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP