Saturday, March 10, 2007

1st blood donation

Recently, I discovered I need to always doing new stuff...
Routine work make me tak bersemangat!!
New stuff excites me to the MAX!!


MY DREAM2DONATE BLOOD!!

Since I was eligible to donate, I yearned to donate blood.

I waited for like 1.5 years to donate blood cause I wanted friends to teman me but it always ended up tak jadi!
I was piss off and couldn't tahan already!!
I MUST DO IT THIS TIME!
So, finally, I brave enough to donate blood alone!

Before donating, must fill in lotsa forms and I hate to fill in forms cause I always fill wrongly!

After that, must weight! Must be at least 45kg to donate.
*for the 1st time, I'm so glad my weight is above 45kg*
Of coz, I passed the 1st procedure wothout any problem! *ter-over passed*
Then, test blood type. It was like stapling my finger.
Gosh... almost cried!! He then, squeezed my finger for blood to flow out! Wah seh.....
After the pain and tears, check blood pressure and some other stuff.
AND I LAYAK TO DONATE BLOOD!
Proud of myself. hehehe...
Then, the part I was dreaming of - DONATE BLOOD!!

When the nurse took out the needle, I almost want to back off. SO big and scary!
My vein expanded so BIG!!! Eww....
freaking scary
taken after 4 hours.
see, still very bengkak!

But surprisingly not pain at all., like biasa only.
But I could see blood flowing out... ish! geli...
Anyway, it's for a good cause!! =)
May God bless those who need my precious blood! =>

Then, after donating, got free food!
Though I didn't feel like eating, they kinda force me too.
Felt a bit dizzy but still healthy!

And I took back few stuff as cenderahati =)


Seriously, I can't wait for the next time to donate!

2 comments:

anna said...

CONGRATULATIONSSSS!!!!!

proud of ya. i still dont dare to donate.....

Desperate Witty Owl said...

thanks thanks...
nex time i go with you! =)

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP