Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm back!

DWO is definitely not a dead link, just a sleepy link. Click here

Yes, I'm back blogging!! =P
Wa... it had been looooog time since I blogged.

Last week, I tried to blog then I realised I forgotten how to blog. *Serious*
I used think it's ridiculous whenever bloggers blog about they have forgotten how to blog!
Now it's my turn! =P

March and April have been a great & busy month! *hope to blog about it later*
The month of May will be a more awesome month for me! =) ;D :-) =>

For some bloggers, the more busy they are, the more semangat they are to blog.
As for me, busy = no time to blog! However, if too free then nothing to blog, right?
*complicated*

Btw, my 9 weeks holiday just started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP