Monday, May 21, 2007

An inconvenient truth

*warning : very outdated post. anyway, i love it so much must share! =)

That Friday, I was so tired of studying and I needed to run from UPM.

So, I just joined Su Lin and Yune Yee to watch An Inconvenient Truth in KL PAC without knowing what was it all about.
I was desperate to go out!!!


Presenting you the very cool-sporting-exciting-fun-joyful SU LIN!!

and Yune the ex TSF UPM bus conductor =p
as you can see now, she yearned to be the LRT conductor too =)

When we reached KL PAC, I was super-duper excited! It was super-duper nice.
KL Pac is in the middle of Sentul Park. Imagine your office in the middle of a golf course...
Wa... cool right?
I was jumping around in excitement and I almost forgot the purpose we went there. -.-''



KL PAC is a super nice place!
A must to go!
convenient truth

Er... I mean an inconvenient truth

An Inconvenient Truth is a controversial Academy Award-winning documentary film about climate change, presented by former US Vice Al Gore. For information click here and here
lazy la to explain and I felt asleep in the middle of the documentary so no right to comment
When the film ended and the lights were on, I saw many sleep face too =..= so I was not so bad!

It was very informative and convincing documentary
but I still the same
use plastic, burn rubbish =.=''
the truth is, I was more interested in the place than the film. hehe..


After the film, the donnu-whoever-person from YTL company gave a speech.

Love our nature
The future is in your generation's hand
Love nature, love the world

she can qualified to write script for beauty pagent contestant!


I love the chairs!!
so colourful like M&M!

I was in a hyper mood after the sleep!

We went around the place to discover more nice-nice place

and took picture with one of my local fave writer =)

Guess where did I went after lepaking at Sentul Park?
stay turn for the next post =p
edit : i mean another day when I'm more rajin! =p

2 comments:

blhc said...

oi mau mati kah....stand in d middle of the rail way tracks...lots of ppl died kena run over by trains noe...dun so clever think no train can stand der...tho unless ur superwoman...den nvm la...either tht or u too stressed out ur tryin to...

Desperate Witty Owl said...

dun worry. i'm smart enough 1...

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP