Tuesday, May 22, 2007

=.=''


Bang head!! Wa.. with only 1 post, KennySia got 755 comments and still counting, I believe! =.=''
Btw, the post is about an accident and not some other topic! =.=''
Wa... let's calculate how long for my blog to gather 755 comments. Haha...
Let's say, on average I have 3 comments per post, then I need 252 posts to get 755 comments =.=''
Let's say, one month I blog 10 post, then in 26 months only I might get 755 comments =.=''
Ytd, I woke up at 3am just to steal a tiny peice of oreo cheese cake. And before I could on the light,
I literally ter-bang my head on the wall
now my forehead got 1 benjol!
=.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.='' =.=''

3 comments:

blhc said...

wa steal steal more la...kua kua kua....tsk tsk....see can bang head...ai....eh post a pic with d benjol la.....can look like a misses rhino ar? :P

T.E.J. Davin said...

It's a sign! It's a sign! Do not steal! Wakaka....

See...dunno how to sneak around wan...and don't even know your own house. There was a wall there lah wei! So big also cannot see kah??

Hehehehe...oooh, awesome shot Bryan...maybe a missus flowerhorn eh??

Tan Jien Lee said...

serves you right for eating so much of my cheesecake, 2 days dah habis!!!... tsk tsk...this makes it even more dangerous for me to open my precious belgian choc... =P

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP