Thursday, May 31, 2007

Kia Ora

Kia Ora from New Zealand!

Yes, now I am in New Zealand.
To be more detail, WELLINGTON!


The land where there's more cows than people
tetapi malangnya, I have not seen any cow or sheep
except for the ones on the wallpaper or card.

It is the 6th day I am here.

For those who thinks I'm cold blooded,
I'm not frozen yet, not yet and never!!

In my wildest dream, I never thought I will sit flight to New Zealand.
Truly, God heard the desires of my heart, Amen.

This was my:
1st time sitting flight
1st time traveling alone
1st time traveling out of Asia
1st time holding my own passport
1st time going to four season’s country
1st time spent so much money for a holiday
1st time I felt I’m living like a rich spoilt brat kid

On the 24th May 2007, 2.30pm, we one big happy family, went to KLIA.

I boarded my flight MH 0131 at 8:40pm confidently =) Btw, I didn’t even know I have boarded my flight until the air steward told me my seat 38K was at the right aisle =.=’’

When the plane took off, I was preparing for the worst but it was the other way round.
I LOVE PLANE TAKING OFF!!
The adrenaline rush and the feeling I am off the ground was just simply awesome!
It is a great experience. Everyone not only can fly, everyone should fly!

In the plane, I couldn't’t sleep much though I normally could but I am glad I didn't

By the window, I peeked out and saw God’s beautiful creation.
Once again, God spoke to soft yet firm and clear.

I saw millions of start hanging in the dark blue sky
I saw millions of uniquely shaped islands as I flew across Indonesia
I saw birds flying freely in the wide blue sky in the early morning
I saw the beautiful horizon with rainbow decorated on top of it
I saw different sizes and shapes of cloud floating on the vast sky

Awesome, awesome awesome. Simply spectacular!
God's creation what can be compared.

My favourite place in the plane is the TOILET!
wow... it's very canggih! Wish I have digicam with me.
The toilet is very small yet fully equipped.

The food on the plane is fantastic.
The served orange and mango drink.
My lip balm is orange and mango flavour too =.=''
freaking weird taste
A good advice for fruity lip balm lovers,
don't drink orange juice when you have on orange lip balm
=P

4 comments:

blhc said...

walau wei u enter a room filled with seats nicely arranged and u duno its the plane meh!? piang eh....another waitin room somemore meh??!!

Desperate Witty Owl said...

aiyo... hv not enter the seat area. the toilet area and the place where the put plates and food...

blhc said...

aiyo...haha.....waitin room also no plates n all ma.....waitin room wer got kitchen.....hahahahhaha.

Desperate Witty Owl said...

ish... ask sue fin who sat the super 1st class. got food in the waiting room oso. tho i din sit 1st class but how do i know =/

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP