Tuesday, May 08, 2007

great to be back home

It's a great feeling to be back home sweet home for holiday
Just simply GREAT!

Comfort of home is indescribable!

No rush, no assignment, no worries!
More yummylicious food, more happiness, more sleep!

I just love being at home!
When I'm bored, just run over to bro's room to give him a poke and irritates him to the bits! =P
And dad just bought Malacca best kutu piring for supper! Isn't super to have dad around? =)
And mum has been patiently listens to all my unending grandmother stories. ;)
I am one HAPPY girl =D

Now, I can watch all the movies I want!
Lost and Prison Break is top on my list! Btw, don't you think the directors of Lost and Prison Break are simply genius. Superb! Oh btw, last week in 24 hours I watch the whole series of the Korean drama "My Girl". Fuyoh, for the 1st time I was such a addict!

At night, if I'm hungry, I just need to open the fridge and gobble down some of Jien's chocolate. In UPM, I would have to pray that I don't die of hunger while I continue sleeping!

And the best is I don't have to feel pressure to wake up early!!!! hahaha.... =P In UPM, my roommate wakes up before 8am most of the time! Now, it's pay back time for the all the sleep I deprived of in order to save my face =D

And, tmr evening, I would just take the bike and breathe some clean air!
Wow, what a great feeling!

3 comments:

blhc said...

Lost and Prison Break is top on my list!.....those arent movies....those are series....

Desperate Witty Owl said...

ok ok ok, future muet band6 holder. wil edit it when i'm free which i donnu when... =p

anna said...

alamak wake up early to save face.. cis -.-"""
ehhehehe
enjoy ur hols!!!

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP