Thursday, May 17, 2007

KMJ 2005/2006


Wahh... it's just like awhile ago I grad from Kolej Matrikulasi Johor!


Time flies!!
One year just past before my eyes

Some say going to matrikulasi is short cut to university
As for me, it's God teaching me to live life! =)
In KMJ, I learned about God, myself and to enjoy life too!
Out of a sudden, today, I miss the my KMJ friends

the famous notorious Praktikum Perakaunan 1
spot me?
There were 5 guys in my class but only 2 sporting guy turned up =P
The cute little guy on the left is Alwi and handsome good-looking chap is Asraf.
The other guys, sad to say I forgotten their names =/
From the left: Chai Li, Jyat Shin, Aishah, Hui Li, Bei Lin, Yoke Ching and ME!
Wa... proud of myself. I still can remember their names*oh ok, I check my HP contact for Yoke Ching's name

As classmates, we were very close to each other
The Chinese loves the Malays and the Malays loves the Chinese.

So cool, so nice, so much of love in my class. hehehe...

Aishah was and still is *I believe & convince* miang girl
=p ^.^ =)
she loved to pull my skirt to a very mini lenght -.-''
but she's a great funny friend
one day, I told Aishah, "you are very hiao!!"
Hiao (Chinese) = Miang (Malay) = english? i don't know
Aishah : apa tu?
the Chinese girls exclaimed : cantik!
Aishah didn't believe that we, the Chinese girls were good enough to compliment her,
so she decided to talk to the most macho guy in the lecture hall.
Aishah : Ah Beng (not his real name btw. I forgot the macho guy's name), you are very hiao!!
Ah Beng : *pissed off* You la hiao!!
the Chinese girls : see, we told you. You are really cantik!! *evil laugh*
Yes, we were cruel to her for once!
Farewell party in the dark
Er... look like some 80s picture but nvm

I just came back from church to attend the farewell.
It was a fun time together as a class
really fun but everyone faked a smile
because we knew, we no longer could be together :'(
I don't have a picture with my christian friends in KMJ but I'll always remeber them
I went to Calvary Life Assembly (Chinese), Tangkak when I was in KMJ.
Yes, a Chinese church!
The pastor knew I was from a English church
so he tried to make the preaching more understandable to me.
Even a simple Chinese word, he could translate for me from the pulpit
and half the church never failed to look at me to make sure I really understood -.-''
I miss the church too. Maybe I should pop in one day
I thank God for the Chinese church,
I learned some Christian Chinese term from there
and I am able to share the Gospel in Chinese better too =)

and Of coz, I made some great-wonderful-fabulous friends in KMJ!
I miss them!

Can we have a reunion?

6 comments:

blhc said...

"Hiao (Chinese) = Miang (Malay) = english? i don't know"

how about seedy? or maybe cheeky?

anna said...

i see jiaying! =)
heehee i remember her name leh =P

Desperate Witty Owl said...

blhc, seedy? wa... never heard of seedy. sound very flowery. hehe..
cheeky should b d word. tq

anna, heh! you rmb her name but she don't rmb me d. =/

blhc said...

seedy IS a word rite?? check wif ur scrabbletionary brother....plus d meanin too... :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah I miss them too...

Desperate Witty Owl said...

ariji, hey! nice to hear fr ppl UPM but i know who are you? really love to know who are u =)

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP