Tuesday, May 15, 2007

namessssss

Yesterday, I helped mum to fill in information of the student to claim RM10 from government cheques.

I have to write
the date
the name of the student
the class of the student
the name of the student's father
the IC of the student's father

There are 19 students with 8 cheques per student!!

Take your calculator out and calculate how many cheques I wrote!!

FREAKING a lot of work!!!

And mum teaches in sekolah kebangsaan!!!
Freaking loooooooooong Malay names!!!
Er... there are very long Chinese name too la... but rarely.

It's not only tiring to write long name but the name can't fit the space given it's the most tak boleh tahan!!!

The longest name in the list is Nurul Hafuzah Binti Ahmaf Fadallullah

But her name still couldn't beat my ex-classmate's name.
Ready?
.
..
...
Long Mohammad Izzat Syah Bin Long Mohammad Izzat Sulaiman
er... actually I can't really remember his whole name but something like that
anyway, the point is his name is very loooooong
9 words, 17 syllabus, and _ _ letters
how many letters uh? seems countless...

Freaking long!! Long is his name isn't it?
His name counldn't fit the normal PMR form too!
His name was too long that everyone just calls him "Long"!!
Btw, he was very LONG for his height yoo =P

My parents are smart enough to name me Tan Sue Ern.
3 words, 3 syllabus, 9 letters.
I'm proud to say my name is the shortest in my class =)

The advantages for having short name like mine
  1. save time during exams. Short, sweet, swift!
  2. save ink pen and paper =)
  3. teacher won't have a problem writing&remember my name
  4. fit in any kind of forms
  5. ar... anything else? oh ya, can save time typing out too. =p

So next time give you children short name, please don't torture the teachers and save the environment.

I have another 19 X 2 cheques to write but before I go, let's show you the longest name on earth!

First and "middle" names
Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvim John Kenneth Loyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor Willian Xerxes Yancy Zeus
(
Last name)
Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorffvoralternwarengewissenhaftschaferswesenchafewarenwholgepfleg

eundsorgfaltigkeitbeschutzenvonangereifenduchihrraubgiriigfeindewelchevorralternzwolftausendjahresv

orandieerscheinenbanderersteerdeemmeshedrraumschiffgebrauchlichtalsseinursprungvonkraftgestartsein

langefahrthinzwischensternartigraumaufdersuchenachdiesternwelshegehabtbewohnbarplanetenkreisedre

hensichundwohinderneurassevanverstandigmenshlichkeittkonntevortpflanzenundsicherfreunanlebenslamd

lichfreudeundruhemitnichteinfurchtvorangreifenvonandererintlligentgeschopfsvonhinzwischensternartigr

aum Senior

Kesian his teacher! I didn't simply type that. Check out yourself here


And guess what the longest officially recognized place name has 85 letters!!
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Sad/happy to say, it's not in Malaysia!

It's in New Zealand! =)

Wish I could visit the place.
Wondering how am I going to tell the taxi driver to bring me to
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu.
It might be time to go back home by the time I remember and say out correctly =P

2 comments:

blhc said...

yo freakinly freaky ...most used word to describe sumthin in this blog....cools

Desperate Witty Owl said...

YOU ARE FREAKY TO DISCOVER IT!!! =P

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP