Sunday, May 20, 2007

dress up?

When I was young, like 8/9 or maybe even 10 years old,
I love to wear lots of clothes, sekali gus.

I don't mean a lot of layer tee
but
I mean like
skirt + pants + tee

or
dress + pants

wish i have a picture of myself but too bad =p

I loved to wear like that especially if I wanted to go playground in front of my house!

Mum&dad : ern, go and change!! wait, people think you are crazy!!

but I was very stubborn.

Happily, I proudly skipped to the playground with my fashion sense.

think of it now, it's super funny! =.=''

But lately, I discovered the people are following my childhood fashion sense

I guess people are either crazy or don't mind looking crazy

tee + mini jacket + skirt + pants = cute?

dress + cardigan + jeans = pretty?

dress + jeans = cool?

If only my parents trusted my fashion sense,

then we would be rich! =D

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Finally, last week, I was rajin enough to wear my mini dress with jeans out.

it's not my dress but similar

similar but not the same

As I walked out my room, Paul*10 years old boy, comes to my house on weekend for tuition

looked like this O.O O.0 0.0 O.~

before I could ask nice?

Paul exclaimed : ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

=.='' -.-''

5 comments:

anna said...

i got ntg to say except:

=.="""""""

Desperate Witty Owl said...

yayaya... when paul said to me i oso nothing to say except; =.='''''

i know how you felt! hahahhaa

blhc said...

=.=''' woo hoo hahah so funny...kena 'tembak' wakaka....sure wished to see ur real expression wen he said tht ..otta be so chun ....think abt it....haha....
u wore tht to chrch ryt?tht aint bad wat....nice too...haha...

Anonymous said...

hmm... i want to add the reason mum asked you to change your clothes is not only because you like wearing several clothes all at once... but becasue you insisted on wearing orange tee with purple skirt and green pants. she's just trying to save you from a fashion disaster... hehe
anyway, wearing skirts and dresses with jeans has always been commmon in wellington because of the wind and the cold =) you'll fit very well here

Desperate Witty Owl said...

blhc, ya i wore to church. of coz, it's super duper nice. kids donnu how to appreciate fashion.. hahaha

fin,thanks for the reminder. i totally forgot i liked purple and indian coulours =p

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP