Saturday, October 20, 2007

raya break =)

During raya break, i did...
i cut my hair short =)
after 2 years of long straight hair, my hair need a break
i went shopping!
Though UPM is near KL, i seldom go KL to shop =(


i went for Profesional Of Tomorrow camp =D in Peacehaven





teachers' of tomorrow


the POTsss
no longer mangkuk, upgrade to POT
Student Of Today, Professional Of Tomorrow! *SOT POT*
it's really a SOT camp including the organizer. seriously!
5 days camp! it's the longest camp i ever went in my entire life
the friends, games, message, workshops were uber duper super cool!
truly, i'm very encouraged by this camp.
hopefully, i have more time and picture to blog about it =)
i fell down from bike -.-''
a 9 yrs old kid saved me and bro -_________________-''


i ate till i stomach ache again 
4 bowls of mummy's laksa =)
laksa makes me very happy girl =D
i ate tons of fruits and veggie
yum yum... after a month of oily outside food, fresh food taste awesome


i indulged myself with chocolates & ice cream =)
choco fish, kisses, calbury, nudgets..


i didn't eat any malay food ='(
This year, I spend my raya in Peacehaven
Last year, I went to to Pak Lah during Raya 
hopefully, my lovely course mate bring serunding for me =)
i gain weight =.=''
time to get healthy and fit =D

2 comments:

blhc said...

i fell down from bike -.-''
a 9 yrs old kid saved me and bro -_________________-''

love your facial expressions...try ridding bikes with training wheels? much safer or bttr still a tricycle...safe....guaranteed unless u decide to ram into somethin? :P

Desperate Witty Owl said...

tq tq.
u shud ask Jien what was his facial expressions. muahahhaa...

if only my eye can b a digi camera!

tricycle? good idea then i can put Jien in the basket =D sure be safe unless the basket low quality
muahhahahaha

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP