Tuesday, October 23, 2007

reasons I cut hair

Since I cut my hair short,

"Hey, you cut your hair!"
is the most famous statement I hear

followed by,

"why do you cut your hair?"

sometimes it's very irritating to hear the statement over and over again!!
duh! I know, i know...it's so obvious I cut my hair then need to ask somemore.
sometimes it's funny =D

since I'm very nice person, no matter what I felt
I laaaaaaayan sahaja =)

this is my top 3 answers

if i keep long hair, nobody would ask me,"hey, keeping long hair?"
instead, if i cut my hair short, even people who didn't know my name come and ask me, "hey, you cut your hair?"
Pendek kata, cut hair attract attention =P

my pillow got burned when I was asleep
apparently, quite a number of friends was really concerned about what happen to my house
-.-''' it's either my acting was super duper good or my friends are really good concern people =)

daddy ter-mow my hair with lawn mower.
hehe...

Okay, I ran out of answers.
Anymore suggestions? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP