Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sky swing!

Oh ya, this is a very out-dated post
tak habis-habis about New Zealand
but anyway...
this is sky swing


I sat it with sis!
thank God for sister. if i was alone, sure tak jadi sit =P
For me, it was more scary than bungee jump!
Bungee jump the instructor pushed me down the cliff
but
sky swing have to pull a string to release the swing!!!
Before the swing can swing,
it will be pull up the sky
It was so high!
And imagine, 90 degree from the land!!
So insecure! So high!
When I am scared, I kept quiet.
When sis is scared, she talked non stop
To release the swing, one of us had to pull the string
Of cause, sis pulled it la
I was and still won't dare to do it!
Salute, sis
And sky swing will swing off the hill to see the scenery
Oh ya, i still could admire the scenery despite the kaki lembik =P
Pendek kata, sky swing is like a giant swing on the hill top =)
lately, i kinda miss the adrenaline rushed i had!
then, i discovered G-Force
G-Force is an anti gravity kinda swing
which is the opposite of sky swing

http://ajhackett.com/malaysia/gforcex.html#info

it's in Kuala Lumper
Malaysia
for
RM 50
=)
quite cheap! compare to NZ.
hehehe...

maybe I will go do it for my 20th birthday =)
hehe..
anyone wanna interested?

5 comments:

blhc said...

woo...the ropes wont break if me take a ride ar? :p

Desperate Witty Owl said...

=.='''

of not rite??
u12sit?

Allan said...

haha...help me get the address.i want to go..

Desperate Witty Owl said...

er the address u can get fr the link in my post =)

yes yes pls go 1st n test if the string will putus b4 i go =P

Allan said...

wei so kejam huh??

Post a Comment

  © Desperate Witty Owl's Stories 2008

Back to TOP